查看: 46968|回复: 16

最近看的两部好电影,推荐一下

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2015-1-7 22:48:29 | 显示全部楼层

Re: [分享]

lulululu
[quote]millie
Lulu真是及时雨宋江。   最近没事干就在找电影看。  看看我能不能在网上找到这两部电影。  不是电影院刚在放的吧?

都是电影院正在放的,还一部讲backpacking PCT的电影"wild"(也是电影院正在放的),拍得比不上上面两个大片,不过有点hiking相关也可看看 :wink:

[/quote]

I like this movie “Wild” and the book is better. It says hikers need mental strength before physical challenge. The actress won the best actress for the movie “Walk the Line” yrs ago. I hope she would have another chance.

Another movie is “Unbroken”. It is a good story and a good actor, but the director.
发表于 2015-1-8 14:36:17 | 显示全部楼层

Re: [分享]

millie
[quote]jerrybj
[quote]lulululu
[quote]millie
Lulu真是及时雨宋江。   最近没事干就在找电影看。  看看我能不能在网上找到这两部电影。  不是电影院刚在放的吧?

都是电影院正在放的,还一部讲backpacking PCT的电影"wild"(也是电影院正在放的),拍得比不上上面两个大片,不过有点hiking相关也可看看 :wink:

[/quote]

I like this movie “Wild” and the book is better. It says hikers need mental strength before physical challenge. The actress won the best actress for the movie “Walk the Line” yrs ago. I hope she would have another chance.

Another movie is “Unbroken”. It is a good story and a good actor, but the director.[/quote]

为什么最近有这么多好片?  而我没合适的时间去电影院。   以前我有时间去电影院的时候,都很少能挑出一部好电影。[/quote]

Holiday
发表于 2015-1-16 21:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
[quote="lulululu"]《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 》这部电影也是在去年在波特兰看的,ld提议的,我当时很奇怪他怎么突然变成我家小儿的品位 :wink: ,可能是他比较喜欢90后的Jennifer Lawrence吧,结果这电影我俩都不是很喜欢,有趣的是坐在我们后面一排的一对也是同样的感受,我们听到他们的悄悄话:“竟然有和我们一样满二十一岁还来看这部片子的”(指得是我们) :wink:

今年的Oscar提名已经出来了,还有几部未看,准备今晚去看American Sniper, 狙击手入围了,而Gone Girl和Unbroken都没入围...

It is football time! Seahawks have one more game to win before step into the Superbowl again. And this Sun game, Las Vegas has 7.5 points bias. Personally, I think  it is at least 2 touchdowns. Seahawks won 20 points when the two teams met at the 1st game of 2014 season. Now the Packers QB Rogers has calf problem.

Go Hawks.
Seahawks 12.jpg
发表于 2015-1-17 11:06:18 | 显示全部楼层
[quote="lulululu"]
jerrybj
[quote]lulululu
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 》这部电影也是在去年在波特兰看的,ld提议的,我当时很奇怪他怎么突然变成我家小儿的品位 :wink: ,可能是他比较喜欢90后的Jennifer Lawrence吧,结果这电影我俩都不是很喜欢,有趣的是坐在我们后面一排的一对也是同样的感受,我们听到他们的悄悄话:“竟然有和我们一样满二十一岁还来看这部片子的”(指得是我们) :wink:

今年的Oscar提名已经出来了,还有几部未看,准备今晚去看American Sniper, 狙击手入围了,而Gone Girl和Unbroken都没入围...

It is football time! Seahawks have one more game to win before step into the Superball again. And this Sun game, Las Vegas has 7.5 points bias. Personally, I think  it is at least 2 touchdowns. Seahawks won 20 points when the two teams met at the 1st game of 2014 season. Now the Packers QB Rogers has calf problem.

Go Hawks.

Hawks won last year, it will be hard to repeat? :roll:[/quote]

Winning the most prestigious award is always a hard mission. But it is doable for Seahawks now. Here is my pitch: Generally speaking, defense is the key to win for any sports, basketball (unless MJ plays for u), baseball (pitcher!) and football. Seahawks have the best defense team in NFL. In the last six game in the regular season, Seahawks only gave 6.5 pts average per game and there was no pts in the 4th quarter!

Green Bay Packers is a good team. It has perfect home court record this season, but only 50% on road. The game is going to play in Seattle tomorrow.

I have 100% confidence on Seahawks.

Go Hawks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-30 05:29 , Processed in 0.056192 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表