热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 320875|回复: 233

雪山盛宴:尼泊尔珠峰大本营终极大环线及岛峰(2016-11)

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2016-11-21 19:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
多么令人激动的照片呢! 厉害的很!8)
发表于 2016-11-23 20:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
Left guy's climbing harness is not set .. - the buckle ..(guides' mistake?) - see the correct way on the guy's at the right  - this is one of the common causes of fatalities in Nepal - in a fall (like in a crevasse on a glacier the group had to cross, twice), the harness gets undone and the body slips out..without the buckle correctly set, the entire thing becomes useless - same as walking without it..alone..

This is a BD Alpine Bod Harness with Traditional Buckle:
..Failure to thread the webbing through the buckle correctly can result in severe injury or death...Putting on your harness and tying in requires your absolute attention. Establish a routine. Complete every action, double-check all buckles and knots, and avoid distractions. During use, frequently double-check that your harness is properly buckled and that the climbing rope is correctly tied to your harness...

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/ ... _alpine_bod_WEB.pdf

发表于 2016-11-23 21:37:34 | 显示全部楼层
laowei
..博士指出的很对 :cb:  向导在培训时也强调了腰带要回穿,并且穿戴harness后向导应该都再次检查过的,不知道为什么还会出这样的状况 :bj:

Often the buckle is left forgotten after taking a "washroom" break. That's the reason why climbers are trained to have a habit called "partner check": ask your partner to inspect your harness every time before continue the climb..or, as it happens in Nepal, they find a harness still attached to a fixed rope, the body is gone and never found ( like described in a book "K2, Savage Mountain, Savage Summer" / if I remember correctly the title )
发表于 2016-11-24 06:27:55 | 显示全部楼层
麦芒
..博士就是博士,一眼看出问题。..

Ha, I most often stay away from commenting on the posts that are not mine (unless specifically asked), except when there are big concerns with basic safety (for the sake of the future trips like this). In fact there are at least two more rather disturbing "problems" on that photo which any alpine climber will (or should have) immediately point out, but let's not ruin the spirit of the achievement and so stop right here. I think that's all the commercial guides' fault of not watching, however with so many clients per each underpaid guide it would be unfair to blame them either. You guys did a great job, really! Respect! 8)
发表于 2017-2-18 06:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
哇! 这么顺利的活动!真不得不令人佩服组织者! 8)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-9 12:40 , Processed in 0.058151 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表