注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2662|回复: 0

CGN上一个老外对国产M-4卡宾枪的可靠性给予了极高度极正面的评价

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2010-5-24 04:36:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CGN上一个老外对国产M-4卡宾枪给予了极高度极正面的评价,5小时内狂射1000发零故障(俩原厂弹匣和一RRA十发匣),对射击精确度也满意,对finish表面装修no comments.
自己给喷涂上沙漠迷彩岂不更酷?地爱歪嘛

Norinco M4 CQ5.56 Reliability - You Decide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an introduction to shooting range session for 20+ co-workers today.
In addition to the 30+ firearms at the range was my new Norinco M4.
It had exactly 84 rounds through it prior to today.

In a 5 hour period over 1000 rounds went through it with zero failures.
Used three magazines during the session: 2 factory 30 round pinned magazine and a RRA 10 round magazine.

Were using Fiocci factory ammunition exclusively.

Shooters were using the large factory aperture sight at a 200 yard 30" diameter gong. The dry weather combined with slight wind made spotting the rounds at 200 yards easy.

Most of the shooters had never fired a gun before (or very limited exposure in their youth) and were making 60% hits within a magazine or two from a bench with front rest.

After firing the SKS almost everyone commented on its light weight and how much fun it was to shoot.

I had another shooter bring their mini 14 as a backup and the universal choice of the shooters was the M4 over the mini 14. Their observations were simply on handling and did not include accuracy comparisions.

My worries about possible "failures" of this gun were unfounded. It ran without problems even though it got pretty hot during the session.

Page Link: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354607
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-14 05:01 , Processed in 0.058956 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表