注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 6232|回复: 16

[分享]Gears - Climbing, Mountaineering and Glacier-Travel

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2011-7-4 20:31:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the following weeks I would like to share some of the gears I will be using in the upcoming trips. This are all my personal preferences.

在接下來的幾個星期,我想分享一些我的gears使用在upcoming的旅行。這都是我的個人比較喜歡使用.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-4 20:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
  Petzl ANGE S "biner"

The new generation ANGE S carabiner represents the middle ground between the traditional gate carabiner and the classic wire gate carabiner. It combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the wire gate system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make the ANGE S carabiner weigh an ultra-light 28 grams and provide an optimal weight/strength ratio. So it is particularly suitable for users looking to reduce their weight to a minimum.
The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.

Petzl ANGE S carabiner

Petzl ANGE S carabiner
发表于 2011-7-4 20:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
:aa5:  :aa51:  :hx:
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-4 20:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
Mammut SMART Belay Device

The Smart safety device has been specially designed to meet the needs of the constantly growing group of indoor and sports climbers. It dynamically brakes the climber in an accidental fall, and locks even at low levels of force exerted by the user. In situations where the user has a sudden shock, the function corresponds to the reflex movements of the human body. Suitable for all current HMS carabiners and simple ropes from 8.9 -10.5 mm in diameter.

Weight 82g

发表于 2011-7-4 21:05:53 | 显示全部楼层
you are still using that smart belay device?
i still think grigri is the best for belaying tho
:sm1f:
and that ange quick draw looks sooo cute :sm51:
发表于 2011-7-4 21:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
btw
where are you planing to go and do rockclimbing at the same time?
I'm curious uncle rico
发表于 2011-7-4 21:14:17 | 显示全部楼层
I have a couple entertainment coupons, e.g. "enjoy one complimentary Introductory plus course when a second introductory plus course of equal or greater value is purchased.(up tp $89.00 Value)"

www.cliffhangerclimbing.com

Pls contact me if you want this coupon. Our hiking/backpacking partners first though :wink:
发表于 2011-7-4 21:21:26 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
I have a couple entertainment coupons, e.g. "enjoy one complimentary Introductory plus course when a second introductory plus course of equal or greater value is purchased.(up tp $89.00 Value)"

www.cliffhangerclimbing.com

Pls contact me if you want this couple. Our hiking/backpacking partners first though :wink:

i got this coupon from uncle rico and used it for my very first class
very good deal
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-6 17:51:19 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond ATC - Guide Belay/Rappel Device

Our most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. We also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.

Weight 88g

BD ATC Guide

BD ATC Guide
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-6 18:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
Petzl Ascension Ascender

The benchmark for handled ascenders has been refined to provide greater comfort; efficiency, ease of use. The ergonomically shaped grip is over molded with rubber for greater friction and the broader surface provides greater comfort while pulling on the ascender. The grip is wider at the bottom providing better comfort for your hand during use. The index finger indent has also been increased offering greater efficiency when pulling on the ascender. The trigger to open/close the cam is now recessed inside the frame to avoid accidentally opening the cam while in use. The cam has been redesigned to minimize friction when sliding the ascender along the rope while the angled teeth provide secure grip in the worst conditions (wet, icy, or on muddy ropes). The geometry of the single piece aluminum frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded and will maintain solid, comfortable performance even after thousands of meters of jugging.

Weight 195g

Petzl Ascension Ascender

Petzl Ascension Ascender

Petzl Ascension Ascender

Petzl Ascension Ascender
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-7 19:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond Momentum AL Harness

Bringing all-season versatility to Black Diamond's Momentum harness platform, the Momentum AL is designed with adjustable leg loops that let you add layers or adjust fit on the fly—perfect for ice climbing, multi-pitch routes or seasonal drift in waistline.

Weight 410g

BD Momentum AL Harness

BD Momentum AL Harness
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-7 20:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
Singing Rock Climbing Harness
DSCF4999.jpg
DSCF5001.jpg
rock_lock_use_2.gif
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-7 20:33:54 | 显示全部楼层
Petzl ELIOS Helmet

This low profile helmet is easy to adjust, comfortable and well-ventilated. The improved dial adjustment system is quick and easy to use, even when wearing the helmet. Using a combination of shell and foam technology, it's perfect for rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, canyoning and caving.

Weight 305g

7430-4.jpg

Petzl ELIOS

Petzl ELIOS
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-11 21:29:23 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe

Raven: Built from lightweight, aircraft aluminum alloy for high strength, the Raven is a traditional mountaineer's piolet.

Weight 437g

CAMP Alpina Ice Axe

For rugged alpine terrain, this T-rated ice axe has few peers. The unique forged chromoly steel head delivers superior strength and durability. A refined pick provides excellent performance both when swinging into ice and during a self arrest. The curve and arc of the adze have been optimized for maximum cutting performance, a feature greatly appreciated when chopping a sleeping platform. In addition, the sculpted head with the thermoplastic cap creates a comfortable hand grip when using the axe as a cane.

Weight 470g

CAMP Alpina

CAMP Alpina

BD Raven

BD Raven
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-19 19:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond Infinity 60

Bring everything you’re sure you’ll need, just don’t feel it with the Black Diamond Infinity 60 backpack.  Designed with our ergoACTIV suspension, the Infinity is all about comfort and mobility in a big package, blending the volume of a traditional lightweight backpack with the latest in superior design and technology.

Patent-pending ergoACTIV suspension with OpenAir backpanel

Top loading with floating top pocket

Soft, breathable 3D mesh on shoulder straps and removable, interchangeable hipbelt

Hipbelt stash pocket, side stretch pockets and front compression stretch pocket

Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loops, removable sleeping pad straps

Hydration compatible

Also available as women's-specific Innova 60

Weight 1.74Kg

BD Infinity 60 Pack

BD Infinity 60 Pack
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-24 15:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond SUPER 8 BELAY/RAPPEL DEVICE

Fast and easy loading, this classic belay/rappel device uses a unique design that eliminates excess material by thinning out the non-rope bearing areas.

-Modern 8 design for smooth handling

-Ideal for the retro climber or Search and Rescue professional

-Works well with double 8.1 mm ropes up to 11 mm single lines
IMG_0411.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-24 16:19:14 | 显示全部楼层
Black Diamond Turbo Ice Screw

Simple, lightweight and efficient, the Turbo Ice Screw features Black Diamond's precision tooth geometry with a hanger that functions as a handle for placements and a low-profile design to streamline your rack.

-Advanced tooth geometry for easier starting and faster placement
-Classic lightweight hanger
-Available in 4 lengths (13, 16, 19 & 22cm)

IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0405.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-17 00:20 , Processed in 0.073827 second(s), 8 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表