热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2244|回复: 0

请教 最寒冷的时间, 进入北极圈里面, 该如何装备

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2011-9-14 21:08:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请教  最寒冷的时间, 进入北极圈里面, 该如何装备

目前有猎导来信;“  .......
Your clothing & gear are extremely important on this hunt, more so than any other expedition! Your equipment will “make or break” this trip! The wrong clothing can turn a good trip bad and even affect your life!

The following list is recommended & mandatory:
    Down Parka with fur lined hood & Down wind pants
    Warm Mittens, large enough for inner gloves, heavy woolen shooting gloves
    Face Mask & Snow machine googles for snow blindness
    Fur hat with flaps that tie down around ears & back of neck. I use mine for sleeping also.
    The warmest boots made by Cabalas, Timberline or Northern Outfitters. Boots designed for extreme cold with insulated liners. EXTRA LINERS!
    Heavy sweater or ski-jacket for around camp
    Camp boots, easy to put on & off, for around camp
    Pure wool or wool/polypropylene long handle underwear
    4 or 5 pairs heavy wool socks, 4-5 pairs thinner cotton or wool socks.
    Insulated Snow Machine Suit. Large & roomy enough to wear long underwear and pants underneath and not restrict movement. ( Please note that wool pants are obsolete. Wool is thick and heavy and restricts movement, It’s fibers absorb moisture which can freeze later). A better choice for pants are some of the new synthetic materials such as insulated gortex.
    SLEEPING BAG Down sleeping bag recommended for up to –40 F. and set of wool long underwear for sleeping.

The following business can supply you with all the clothing & gear that you will need for your Polar Bear hunt:

1, Cabelas, www.cabelas.com

2, Northern Outfitters, www.northernoutfitters.com

3, Wiggys, www.wiggys.com

4, Justin Charles (underwear), www.justincharles.com

5, No Rinse, (Personal Hygiene), www.norinse.com

Both Wiggys & Nothern Outfitters can supply total clothing and sleeping bags to outfit your entire needs.

Additionally, I have included a story & recommendations on the clothing & gear that you will need for the trip that was written by one of my customers.
It should be very helpful to you.

http://www.polarbearhunting.net/

哪位 先行者? 前辈 予以指教。高论。 谢 谢  再 三
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-17 03:32 , Processed in 0.049083 second(s), 7 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表