开启辅助访问 切换到宽版

北美户外俱乐部

找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 归去来兮

Kids friendly snowshoeing - Hollyburn Jan.19(10:30am @西温教堂)

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2013-1-18 11:22:11 | 显示全部楼层
Lulu,
我想参加你的BCMC活动, 可以carpool吗?
谢谢
发表于 2013-1-18 12:26:02 | 显示全部楼层
popcorn
Lulu,
我想参加你的BCMC活动, 可以carpool吗?
谢谢

No problem.
发表于 2013-1-18 17:48:12 | 显示全部楼层
LuLu,
Long Time No See, 也想明早一起去走走,现在加入会不会太晚了? 另外,车停教堂可以吗? 还是一起开山上, 我一个人,谁要跟我的车也方便的。
发表于 2013-1-18 18:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
太尉
LuLu,

Sure, we might need you to drive as my ld might only be able to do BCMC. The carpool fee for doing hollyburn mountain is $5 per person for u if you drive.   If my ld has time to do hollyburn mountain , then u can carpool with us. I will let u know @ the church parking lot @ the meeting time tomorrow.

Btw: this church is also the meeting places for other local outdoor clubs.  A lots spots there to park and parking is safe.
发表于 2013-1-18 18:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]太尉
LuLu,

Sure, we might need you to drive as my ld might only be able to do BCMC. The carpool fee for doing hollyburn mountain is $5 per person for u if you drive.   If my ld has time to do hollyburn mountain , then u can carpool with us. I will let u know @ the church parking lot @ the meeting time tomorrow.

Btw: this church is also the meeting places for other local outdoor clubs.  A lots spots there to park and parking is safe.[/quote]

Lulu, 今天膝盖有点疼,:oops:保险起见明天就不去啦  :sorry:
可惜了这么好的天气了:sx:
发表于 2013-1-18 18:55:43 | 显示全部楼层
panolover
[quote]lulululu
[quote]太尉
LuLu,

Btw: this church is also the meeting places for other local outdoor clubs.  A lots spots there to park and parking is safe.[/quote]

Lulu, 今天膝盖有点疼,:oops:保险起见明天就不去啦  :sorry:
可惜了这么好的天气了:sx:[/quote]

别难过,我代你“出征”就是了!
发表于 2013-1-18 19:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
太尉

别难过,我代你“出征”就是了!

just sent pm to you answering your questions. see you tomorrow.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-2 21:51 , Processed in 0.054299 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表