注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 6322|回复: 9

几张片片: Adirondacks, Lake Placid

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2013-4-15 15:05:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
4月初的长周末,旧地重游在纽约州的Adirondacks, 住在Lake Placid 小镇的resort.

清晨来到我们住的cottage后面的湖边,云雾缭绕,像披着一层薄纱。
这次ADK之行我带的是Panasonic Micro 4/3 camera G5,14-140mm,9-18mm和100-300mm 镜头,体积小分量轻,一机三头总重量1500g,徒步爬山很有帮助。

一束阳光穿过云层照在湖边的小木屋:

发表于 2013-4-15 15:21:59 | 显示全部楼层
第二張相片好像是山水畫一樣.  好!

一機三頭,這麼輕巧不錯. 可考慮買一套.

是否買了,便可以拍攝如你的照片一樣可觀.   :wink:
发表于 2013-4-15 18:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
真美. 超喜欢湖上生寒烟的美景. 谢谢分享!
发表于 2013-4-15 20:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
清晨蓝色的冷调配上温暖的朝霞,很迷人。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-16 19:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢各位。
微单相机小巧的体积且具有单反功能可更换镜头,成像效果也满意,作为户外用还是不错的,特别是hiking, backpacking 活动,我原来那套佳能单反系统背着太重了。
除了松下的G5、GF5外,Olympus OM-D E-M5, EPL5都很好。

我们这次ADK之行共4天,只有第二天的天气还不错,其他三天都是阴沉沉的,有时还飘着雪花、落着细雨。

第二天凌晨,同行的Easywave 和Silentworld 在3点10分起床,前往Cascade Mt,登顶拍晨曦、日出,出了大片;我和另一位同学6点钟在住处附近的湖边也捕捉了不错的晨雾的光影。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-16 19:28:16 | 显示全部楼层
以下是Easywave 写的这次登顶Cascade Mt 的游记,转贴过来:

First Ascent to and Last Descent from Cascade Mt.
by EasyWave

I did last check with Henry over the phone for the route to Cascade Mt, Adirondack and negotiated with Silentworld for the time of assaulting. Worldy had prepared breakfast for us and F-Stop camera bags were packed ready before everyone went to bed.

When I woke up, it was pure darkness inside out. It was 3:07, three minutes earlier than alarm clock set for. I knocked on Silentworld's door and finally heard his response.

We dressed up, drove to the trailhead marked on GPS the day before. Check, it was 3:48 when we stepped on the trail. Stars twinkling between tree branches, head lamps shining, and snow reflected them all. We walked fast at beginning, the trail had a gentle slope but our microspikes had sharpen teeth biting into icy snow, no problem at all.

Soon, I had to inhale more air with mouth, and sweated from head to toe. I could feel streaming vaporizing over my head. I led the way for slowing down Silentworlds' big steps. I had stop for a short break every hundred yards or so while Charles reminding me should not stop too long for getting cold.

The slope picked up a few more degrees, the trail looked like a white ribbon throwing down from mountain top which I could not see. Footing got heavy, calf muscles felt tight and hiking boots hurted my heels every step climbing up. Using this opportunity, Silentworld started selling stairmaster he had trained on. Finally, I took Silentworld's suggestion putting snowshoes on. My MSR Ascent had a heel lift for helping climbing steep slopes. That was a right decision at right time, much better than the stairmaster idea which won’t do any good when I already hit the trail.

We had gained 1200 feet now, the stars gave away to unseen mist. Wind getting stronger, we had to stop again changing cloth. Fleece was not wind proof and it absorbed a lot of moisture from sweat. So we changed to wind jacket. Soon we reached a trail junction, 0.3 mile to Cascade and 0.7 mile to Porter Mountain. It was 5:05. We had enough time since sun won’t rise until 6:27.

Afraid of cold wind on exposed peak, we took another rest. Eat Easter eggs and drunk warm water, then put on all clothes we brought with. Fleece, windproof jacket and down shirt. All from Eddie Bauer and all were First Ascent series. We could say that we were unofficial First Ascent sponsors.

5:30, we moved up to our base camp, a huge rock that protected us from wind and provide a flat platform for resting, and only a few steps to mountain peak. Walked around the peak, tried finding right tripod holes for our cameras, but we seemed locked in heavy mist, could not see any light from east. Cold wind forced us retreat back to our base camp.

Not until 6:00, there was a strait of light breaking the mist. We climbed to the peak and took position, waiting for magic light.

We were all busy shooting, to all directions and with all wideangle and telephoto lenses. It was not important whether we captured magic light or scenery from the peak of Cascade Mountain. Nor important that it was the easiest trail, only 2.4 miles in distance and 1940 feet elevation gain but we were truly the first ascendants on this day, March 30, 2013.
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-16 19:32:45 | 显示全部楼层
以下是EasyWave 的作品,转贴过来:

发表于 2013-4-16 20:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
几次旅行下来,发现阴雨天对摄影并不总是坏事,雨前的乌云和雨过天晴的云雾和霞光都是容易出难得佳作的好时机。

谢谢分享大片! :D
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-18 17:41:27 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,美景就在身边。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-18 18:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
胶片的魅力

在如今这个属于数码的年代,单反普及的今天,玩胶片机的不多了,而我们队伍里的silentworld始终用胶片机记录户外的美景和足迹,无论是当年走WCT,North Circle,还是平日的hiking,一直钟情于胶片。
让我们来来看看胶片的细腻、色彩、宽容度。

以下是silentworld的作品:

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-2 17:34 , Processed in 0.061204 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表