注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3202|回复: 0

|Wanderung| Horse Back Riding (ZT)

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2006-6-22 17:49:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
INTRO and DESCRIPTION: It’s that time of year again – hot interior weather makes for awesome riding photos.  I have organized with Jim & Vicki’s Ranch up in Bend BC (just past Hell’s Gate) for us to stay and ride July 8-9th weekend.  This is the second year for this trip.  This year not much has changed: 2+ hours of riding the first day, and 1 overnight in a beautiful cabin, meals included for $110 each.  Beginners are welcome but I prefer people who have ridden at least once before or are very adventuresome. Jim (of Jim & Vicki) was suggesting leading a 5 hour return hike with pack horses up the side of their mountain to another cabin and some lakes on day two.  We will confirm this plan with the group during the trip.

TIME NEEDED: 2 Days

MEETING TIME AND LOCATION: 8th and Pine, 9am, Saturday, July 8th, 2006
LATEST RETURN TIME: 8pm the next day
AFTER TRIP PLANS: None

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 16 - depends on cars
STRICT SIGN-UP DEADLINE: 5pm Friday, July 7th
PLEASE INDICATE: If you are bringing a car

ORGANIZER: gmontie@hotmail.com
BRING: Snacks and pack lunches (dinner and breakfast included), BEvERages, c’boy hat (optional) & boots, rain gear, $10 for your driver (if not driving)

WANDERUNG PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER:
-Organizers are not in any way responsible for you on the trip
-Do NOT show up to the meeting spot unannounced
-Carpool leaves at latest 10 minutes after meet time
-Pls do not impose any time ceiling on a trip, if you need to be somewhere after the trip, please be patient, horses know no schedules and rushing is like making them drink water!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-6-1 17:07 , Processed in 0.048440 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表