有谁打算学西班牙语

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2014-8-20 18:33:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西班牙语在北美的应用很广泛。

我的一个好朋友,母语是西班牙语,而且英语非常好。
曾负责BC省专业工程师认证(APEG-BC Director).

他现在提供西班牙语的教学,有需要的队友请直接和他联系:

I'm writing you to let you know that I am offering courses in Spanish for those that might be interested. The course is offered at different levels: Basic I, Basic II, Intermediate I, Intermediate II. Advanced courses may also be available. I am currently offering the course to a couple of students very successfully.

Each level is 20 hours and lasts 5 weeks, and you must commit at least to a level. Each level has the common objective of developing competency, for the respective level, in speaking, reading, writing and understanding. I can teach individually, or to small groups of up to four students. The course material is delivered by me in a home class setting through unique interactive digital media. I will provide digitally all the course material covered in each class. After every class a small homework is assigned as practice. Homework and class material will be sent to you via e-mail.

The investment is as follows:

1 Student: $80/hr
2 Students: $45/hr each
3 Students: $35/hr each
4 Students: $25/hr each

I am willing to meet with those interested to discuss in more detail the course delivery. If you just know a few words or phrases in Spanish or none at all, then you are to take the Basic I Level. Sessions are very enjoyable, and you will start learning very quickly and see the results. The courses are for Latin American Spanish which is spoken by close to 90% of native Spanish speakers.

Approximately 414 million people speak Spanish as a native language, making it second only to Mandarin in terms of its number of native speakers worldwide.There are more than 500 million Spanish speakers as a first or second language, and 20 million students of Spanish as a foreign language. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.

As most of you know, I am using this income to partially cover the costs of my father's cancer treatment in Peru.

If you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can discuss all the details with you and answer all your questions. If you want to pass this information to your friends and relatives please do so, and you can organize yourselves for groups of up to 4 persons, unless you decide to take it individually.

You can contact me from this Friday at 604.249.3664 or 604.505.5002 (mobile).

Thank you!

Jacques
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-6 04:39 , Processed in 0.055965 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表