返回列表 发新帖
楼主: citywander

[分享]此景只应天上有,为何散落到人间——Mt. Baker Damfino Lakes-Excelsior Mount

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2006-10-2 10:24:44 | 显示全部楼层

My appreciation

Alex and Camony,
As always with this hiking club, an exciting journey made me have an enjoyable wknd. Thank you very much for organizing this wonderful trip, the most beautiful fall scenery I have ever had. We might go to the southern side of Mt Baker next yr to find better views.

LuLu,
Here is the info about the movie I mentioned during our driving:
Movie: “Shoot to Kill (1988)” by Tom Berenger. Half of it is about hiking cross the border from USA side to Canada side.

Attention: Alex and LuLu,
As the leaders of our hiking club, all of ur equipments must be 100% reliable and functionable. But now Alex GPS provides untrue info about the hiking distance and LuLu’s walky talky did not response when we were separated. In this way, both of u should get new ones and thru ur old ones into my pockets, hahaha.
发表于 2006-10-2 14:47:44 | 显示全部楼层
[z]8/23/漂亮![/z]

去年秋天我走过这条线,秋色如同,但没有仙境般的山岚。

当你们走在这条trail上时,我正在离你们约160公里的Alpine Lakes Wilderness上backpacking,那儿秋色的主角是金黄色的高山落叶松。
发表于 2006-10-2 15:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
Danny
[z]8/23/漂亮![/z]

当你们走在这条trail上时,我正在离你们约160公里的Alpine Lakes Wilderness上backpacking,那儿秋色的主角是金黄色的高山落叶松。

是否單人匹馬? Cool.
弄個貼子,看看照片,有機會也走走你的路線.
发表于 2006-10-2 17:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
ALEXYIM
[quote]Danny
[z]8/23/漂亮![/z]

是否單人匹馬? Cool.
弄個貼子,看看照片,有機會也走走你的路線.[/quote]

看來Danny最近常祕密練兵, 一定想出奇不意地令我們的眼睛掉出來 - 當看到您的精采片子時。HaHa!

Camony
发表于 2006-10-2 19:51:15 | 显示全部楼层

Re: My appreciation

jerrybj
Alex and Camony,
As always with this hiking club, an exciting journey made me to have an enjoyable wknd. Thank you very much for organizing this wonderful trip, the most beautiful fall scenery I have ever had. We might go to the southern side of Mt Baker next yr to find better views.

Attention: Alex and LuLu,
As the leaders of our hiking club, all of ur equipments must be 100% reliable and functionable. But now Alex GPS provides untrue info about the hiking distance and LuLu’s walky talky did not response when we were separated. In this way, both of u should get new ones and thru ur old ones into my pockets, hahaha.

It's our pleasure to have Seattle Trio in our group.  If time permits, we would like to join you to explore the southern side of Mt. Baker.

If I were you, I wouldn't take over their unreliable gadgets.  Buy new ones for yourself from your own pockets, hahaha.

Camony  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
发表于 2006-10-3 13:51:19 | 显示全部楼层
这条trail以前走过,当时觉得风光一般。没想到秋天竟然有这么美的秋色。看来每条trail都有hiking的最佳季节。
发表于 2006-10-4 23:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
The above 游客 forgot to login; it must be Citywander.
发表于 2006-10-5 08:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
[quote="ALEXYIM"]The above 游客 forgot to login; it must be Citywander.[/quote]

I do not think it comes from “citywander” since he did not know I was stopped at the border crossing, and neither “female officer”. Most likely, it comes from one of people in my car who knows details. Two females will not mention the female officer. In this way, it must be one of the two male passengers. One had good words on the beer. So the conclusion is this one comes from the last male who did not drink beer. RIGHT?
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-5 14:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
haha, jerry, i guess fbi will knock your door tonight to recruit you based on the strong skill of speculative logic

be prepare :) :) :)
发表于 2006-10-7 22:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
jerrybj
[quote]ALEXYIM
The above 游客 forgot to login; it must be Citywander.

I do not think it comes form “citywander” since he did not know I was stopped at the border crossing, and neither “female officer”. Most likely, it comes from one of people in my car who knows details. Two females will not mention the female officer. In this way, it must be one of the two male passengers. One had good words on the beer. So the conclusion is this one comes from the last male who did not drink beer. RIGHT?[/quote]

Jerry,I did say the beer is very good, and I also said Jerry is the best to go hiking with :D

btw,have a good thanks giving day and enjoy your trip to LA.
发表于 2006-10-9 14:10:39 | 显示全部楼层

team work

Hi, feixing,
I appreciate your comment to hike with. Personally, I think the reason for the success of our hiking club is the team work. We have dedicated chiefs who lead us to all awesome trails and take care all participators. We have loyal hikers who never make any trip fail. All of us aim the same target: enjoy the good hiking today and look forward to having better ones tomorrow.
Cheers.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-19 20:47 , Processed in 0.050685 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表