热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 44053|回复: 0

選擇合適的遠足夥伴

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2019-10-10 12:41:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
LU 隊今天的推薦,我覺得蠻有趣的.

5 Ways to Choose the Right Hiking Partner

Having the right outdoor adventure buddy can mean the difference between a fun day in nature and an experience that leaves you feeling turned off—or worse, in danger. With a growing number of hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts connecting through social media, explorers need ways to screen potential hiking buddies to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.

Choosing the right hiking buddy
There was a recent story in British Columbia about an injured hiker who was left behind by her group on a backcountry trail. The woman was eventually found, helped by another hiker and rescued by SAR, but the story was disturbing and made me consider how I choose the right hiking buddies.
I’ve been doing backcountry trips since my early teens and have had both good and bad experiences with groups during that time. These days, I’m very careful about who I hike with, because I know that I’m responsible for everyone else in my group and they are responsible for me. This is an important code of conduct in the backcountry.
How can you know if you should venture on a trek with someone? Here are a few things to consider:

1. Do your research
Most women wouldn’t go on a date with a complete stranger without doing research online. Same goes for the backcountry! Check out people’s social media accounts to see what types of hikes they do. If you’re new to hiking, you probably shouldn’t (and wouldn’t want to!) hike with someone who posts lots of photos at summits you’ve never heard of. Also, ask any mutual friends about their experiences hiking with this person.

2. Go on a test hike
Before you commit to a big backcountry adventure, go on a short test hike on a local trail you’re familiar with and where you’ll be around other people. This way, you can see how fast or slow they hike, whether they come prepared with the right gear and safety essentials, and whether they are courteous and look out for your safety. Most important, make sure you like this person enough to stay with them if they’re having an off-day hiking or have to spend an unexpected night on the mountain with them if they get hurt. You’re in this together.
3. Be prepared for anything
You already know to bring the essentials (navigation, headlamp + extra batteries, sun protection, first aid kit, knife, lighter, emergency blanket, food, water, clothes) but if you’re hiking with someone new, you can’t assume that they will. In this case, it’s extra important to bring them—and even bring extra for your hiking buddy. I also ask my buddies about any injuries or medications, as well as for their emergency contact info, so that I can anticipate how I might handle an emergency.
4. Leave a trip plan
Again, you already know to leave a trip plan with someone reliable that describes where you’re going, when you’re leaving/coming back, which route you’re taking and the details of any vehicle and gear you’re taking. Include in your trip plan details about your hiking buddy, like their name and photo, and even their license plate number.
5. Listen to your gut
If you get a bad feeling about a new hiking buddy, pay attention to that feeling. You don’t have to follow through on hiking plans if you’re feeling unsafe. If someone behaves inappropriately, report them to admins of local online hiking groups. This is a community and we need to look out for one another.
Being careful about who I hike with has helped me find some really great hiking buddies and go on some amazing adventures. But I’m sure I’ve missed some things on this list! What are your tips for choosing the right hiking buddies?
Google translation:

擁有合適的戶外探險夥伴可能意味著在自然中度過快樂的一天和使您感到被關閉甚至更危險的經歷之間的區別。隨著越來越多的徒步旅行者和其他戶外愛好者通過社交媒體建立聯繫,探險者需要篩選潛在遠足夥伴的方法,以確保安全愉快的體驗。

選擇合適的遠足夥伴

不列顛哥倫比亞省最近有一個故事,講述了一個受傷的徒步旅行者,她的團隊在偏僻的小徑上將其遺留下來。最終找到了那個女人,在另一個徒步旅行者的幫助下,並被搜救了SAR,但這個故事令人不安,讓我考慮瞭如何選擇合適的徒步旅行夥伴。
從我十幾歲起,我就一直在進行野外旅行,在那段時間裡,我在團體活動中既有好有壞的經歷。這些天來,我非常小心與誰同行,因為我知道我對小組中的其他所有人負責,他們也對我負責。這是偏遠地區的重要行為準則。
您怎麼知道是否應該和某人一起冒險?這裡有幾件事情要考慮:
1.做你的研究
如果不在線進行研究,大多數女性都不會和一個陌生人約會。偏遠地區也是如此!查看人們的社交媒體帳戶,了解他們進行的遠足類型。如果您不熟悉遠足,那麼您可能不應該(也不想!)與那些在您從未聽說過的山峰上張貼很多照片的人一起遠足。另外,向任何共同的朋友詢問與這個人一起遠足的經歷。
2.進行測試遠足
在您進行大規模的野外冒險之前,請在您熟悉的地方和與他人在一起的地方進行短暫的遠足測試。通過這種方式,您可以看到它們的行走速度有多快或多慢,是否為它們準備了正確的裝備和安全要件,以及它們是否禮貌並註意您的安全。最重要的是,如果他們正在休日遠足,請確保您足夠喜歡這個人,並與他們待在一起;如果他們受傷,則必須與他們在山上度過一個意想不到的夜晚。你們在一起。
3.為任何事情做好準備
您已經知道要攜帶必需品(導航,前大燈+備用電池,防曬霜,急救箱,刀,打火機,急救毯,食物,水和衣服),但是如果您和新來的人一起徒步旅行,您將無法假設他們會的。在這種情況下,帶上它們特別重要-甚至還可以為您的遠足夥伴帶來更多。我還詢問我的伙伴有關任何傷害或藥物的信息,以及他們的緊急聯繫信息,以便我可以預見如何處理緊急情況。
4.留下旅行計劃
同樣,您已經知道要與可靠的人一起制定旅行計劃,該計劃會描述您要去的地方,何時要離開/返回,要走的路線以及要走的任何車輛和裝備的詳細信息。在旅行計劃中包括有關遠足夥伴的詳細信息,例如他們的姓名和照片,甚至是他們的車牌號。
5.聽你的直覺
如果您對新的遠足夥伴不滿意,請注意這種感覺。如果您感到不安全,則不必遵循遠足計劃。如果某人的舉止不當,請向當地在線遠足小組的管理員報告。這是一個社區,我們需要互相注意。
對與誰一起徒步旅行的人的謹慎幫助我找到了一些非常棒的徒步旅行夥伴,並進行了一些驚人的冒險。但我確定我錯過了此列表中的某些內容!您選擇合適的遠足夥伴的秘訣是什麼?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-24 22:20 , Processed in 0.052487 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表