注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 39903|回复: 3

推荐一款汽车露营用的充电电池

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2021-4-3 20:18:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今年2月5-7日去曼宁省立公园露营三天两晚,正好赶上暴风雪,夜里气温降到近零下20°。行前听从老同学推荐在Amazon.ca网上买了Rocksolar电池, 供各种电子设备充电。网上有四种型号,我家买了大的一款RS650,同行的另一家买了小的一款RS328。两款电池竟然在如此低温工作正常,而且工作到最后一天。两家孩子自告奋勇写了产品评估,在此与大家分享。可惜孩子中文不好,写的英文,见谅。

Rocksolar RS328 Portable Battery Review

Recently I got my hands on one of these Rocksolar portable battery RS328 to try out. Here's what I think:
-As a battery, the overall performance is really good, it has high capacity and good output as well as a good number of common outlet types. It also functions well at -10c.
-The exterior is overall solid, with a durable casing and large antislip feet on the bottom. The handle is much lighter built than the casing, but sturdy especially in the pivot.
-The display is bright and easy to read in all lighting, and the charging port's light-up ring makes it easy to find and determine if it is charging or not.
-Having the light strip on the back is very convenient, it allows the unit to be used as a lantern for camping, emergencies or just whenever extra lighting may be useful.

Rocksolar RS650 portable power station review
I recently had the opportunity to test out the Rocksolar RS650 portable battery. I frequently go on backpacking trips and road trips; this is my experience on how this battery bank measures up to my needs.
Size and weight: Once I opened the package, I realized the RS650 was not suitable for backpacking trip. Weighing at around 5 Kg, I just cannot justify lugging around this giant power unit instead of portable batteries that fit comfortably in your pocket. However, a bigger battery means bigger capacity. I can take this car camping. There is a handle on the top to make easy to carry the battery if you need move around.
Battery Capacity: With this battery capacity, it is great for multiple phone, GPS, speaker and laptop charges; more than what we need for communication and entertaiment in a two-night camp. It’s also great for charging a cooler or mini fridge but plugging in two at once will exceed the maximum output load. Under room temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, the battery ran for more than 5 days from full battery life. In my garage with temperature at 10 to minus 5 degrees Celsius, the battery hold out for 4 days. During my camping trip, the temperature dropped down to minus 10 to minus 20 degrees Celsius, it lasted till 20% capacity at the end of the two-night and 3-day trip while I left the AC on all the time and used it like normal.
Charging Speed: I had no issues with the charging speed. Overall, the RS650 has the power to charge all your phones, laptops, and tablets as well as GPS, InReach and Walkie-talkie on your trips. Charging larger appliances past 3–4-night trips will be an issue; in which case you would need to recharge the battery.
Recharging Speed: The battery came with 80% full power. After it completely shut down, I plugged it to wall outlet before bedtime and it was recharged back to full capacity when I got up. The battery came with a DC12V car charger adaptor, which is handy if you take a long travelling camp. After camping for a couple of nights at one campsite, you can recharge your battery when you drive to the next one. Since I only camped for the weekend, I didn’t have chance to test its recharging speed in a car. A Solar panel is available as an optional recharger but I didn’t purchase it.
Operation temperature: The working range of the battery is -20 to +40 degrees Celsius. The temperature in Canada never goes up more than 40 degrees but can be very low below freezing point. During my camping trip, the lowest temperature was about -10 Celsius during days and -20 Celsius at nights. The battery survived and had lost 80% of its capacity after 2-night and 3-day usage.
Over Power Protection: If the DC output load power > 150W or the AC output load power > 400W, the battery will shut down to protect itself.
Input and Output Ports: Provides 3 110V/60Hz AC power output (max. 400W) for your laptop, cooler, fan or small cooking device; 2 5.5mm DC power ports for your speaker, walkie-talkie, portable battery and lantern (Max 150W); 3 USB power ports for your phone, tablet, GPS and inReach; and a 12V cigarette lighter output for your cooler (Max. 150W). Input includes a 15V/6A port with charging adaptor to AC outlet or Solar panel as well as 12V cigarette lighter port.
In summary, the Rocksolar RS650 portable battery is good for car camping for a long weekend in all seasons.
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-3 20:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
经老同学周旋,北美户外成员购买Rocksolar电池,现有折扣上再折扣25%, 限量30台, 今天下午5点开始,本月底结束。请务必留评, 仅限北美户外会员, 不得外传。
这是给加拿大这边https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/AOC4WXJLVF7BI的三十个code. 一个code只能用一次, 结帐时用:
H2QW-ZUTKAY-JRL7A7
H2PQ-DQBUVD-NQMWAY
H2TP-WE4L2X-5YBRAA
H2PH-7E4U5P-65LVA4
H23L-SLMPWJ-8K2PAA
H2VG-WKPVKY-K9TKAR
H2NQ-3HSMKE-U4NWAV
H2JT-U4GWJ7-Q8FBAQ
H2KK-7E3UCC-NANUA3
H2RA-53YZ9U-B58SAV
H2ED-4NAEPW-82U9AK
H2BR-DEFVR8-2GC4AZ
H2ZG-RXMUBS-M3PTAE
H25F-JGS8AS-M74ZAA
H225-NL3247-65R3AL
H24U-XZCQSW-Y889AK
H2NS-GW39Z3-299LAF
H2GD-YFUVEL-RHFGAA
H2YU-6BZ6F7-WM8NA2
H2E3-HX2C96-KVNQAD
H24C-ZHUTDP-VDB2AG
H25Z-LP522W-5CEVAK
H2GR-QLWR8U-629QA4
H2AJ-2MYWCS-3CHSAW
H2RB-4EVNHZ-WYS5AX
H26Y-ULP7SG-K34FA9
H2BY-7AA94B-HU7HAY
H2DV-XL68NG-J3ZVAU
H2J7-QHJ7D7-WT79AN
H2VL-HXR3HP-EY9WAK

美国那边山友去
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/AOC4WXJLVF7BI购买可以使用这个code:25SNALT5
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-4 07:53:15 | 显示全部楼层
不好意思, 上面有一个链接写错了. 加拿大北美户外山友请到亚马逊加拿大网站购买: www.amazon.ca/rocksolar
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-5 09:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
非常抱歉,再更正一个错误:美國那邊山友去
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/AOC4WXJLVF7BI 購買结账时可以使用這個打折 code: 25DD7IJT,今天西部时间11点生效,有效期1个月。原来那个code 25SNALT5 已经失效了。虽然是好心为大家谋福利,这点小事办得漏洞百出,汗颜
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-26 06:15 , Processed in 0.052701 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表