注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 7307|回复: 6

今天买了MSR的DragonFly stove(请教AlexYim)

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2005-12-15 20:29:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
冬天还是不想用LPG炉子,看中了两个--MSR DragonFly 和 MSR SimmerLite,考虑到常领队,人多一点用MSR DragonFly更好,就选了它,还买了一个stove stand。

有个问题想请教Alex,比如这次带队去brew hut,是否这个炉子能用来做火锅炉?合适在hut里烧吗?能放在吃饭的桌子上吗?如果这样的话我就不带我的瓦斯炉了,另外我要带多少fuel?

谢谢!

btw:
I got a reply about the difference between MSR DragonFly vs MSR SimmerLite besides the weight & fuel from CT

DragonFly:

1 - costs more

2 - simmers slighlty better but has a small burner port(head) which concentrates the heat to a relatively small area

3 - is loud ! when on full throttle - think 747 on take off

4 - bulkier and heavier

5 - slightly sturdier pot supports

6 - multi-fuel capable

SimmerLite:

1 - less expensive

2 - fairly quiet(for white gas) even at full throttle

3 - lot less bulky and lighter

4 - slightly more fuel efficient

5 - has a large burner port which spreads the heat out over a large area, compared to the DragonFly(IMHO, better)

6 - less 'fiddly' as there is only the one valve to 'fiddle with
发表于 2005-12-16 00:51:17 | 显示全部楼层
看测试报告,有你的那一款,户外表现不错啊!
tb2_179.gif
发表于 2005-12-16 12:41:06 | 显示全部楼层
The above guest is Alex Yim.
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-16 17:49:56 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your great help, Alex! I just tried it twice and now everything is ok for me. I also called MEC customer service, the guy told me the stove won't cause burn marks on the table if i use stove stand for it :lol: .

btw: I'm using biggest fuel bottle, i think it's enough for the trip to Brew Hut.

Thanks!
发表于 2005-12-16 19:03:15 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
Thank you for your great help, Alex! I just tried it twice and now everything is ok for me. I also called MEC customer service, the guy told me the stove won't cause burn marks on the table if i use stove stand for it :lol: .

btw: I'm using biggest fuel bottle, i think it's enough for the trip to Brew Hut.

Thanks!

Glad to hear that.  The fuel is more than enough for sure.

Enjoy the trip.   :D
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-19 10:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢Alex,炉子用的很满意,玩的开心极了!等看我伙伴们的美片吧 :lol:
发表于 2005-12-21 09:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
这款看起来跟我用的MSR WhisperLite Internationale Stove 属于一个系列。 俺是基本上很满意,轻巧,折叠起来带着也方便,燃料可以用大桶的煤油灌瓶,非常便宜,就是容易弄得脏乎乎的,要注意擦拭。当然用white gas就没有这个问题了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-17 20:16 , Processed in 0.061769 second(s), 8 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表