注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1633|回复: 0

Ski Banff: timeshare unit 2009年新年week转让

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2008-11-15 09:26:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just wondering if anyone here is going to Banff during the week of Dec. 28 and Jan. 4. I have a timeshare week in Banff Rocky Mountain Resort from Dec. 28, 2008 to Jan. 4, 2009. Unfortunately, I would not be able to make it this year so I am wondering if anyone here would be interested in it.

The unit is an one-bedroom unit (best for two or a family of 4) It offers a wood fireplace, cable television and a full kitchen with a microwave oven and stove top (no conventional oven). Movie and Nintendo rentals are available. The resort also has wireless high-speed internet for a fee.

The resort includes free parking, laundry, BBQ, exercise/games room, lounge, pools, sauna, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and FREE Shuttle to Downtown Banff. For more information on Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, please refer to its website http://www.rockymountainresort.com.

Winter activities at Banff include downhill skiing at Sunshine
Village, Mount Norquay and Lake Louise, cross country skiing,
snowshoeing, heli-skiing and sleigh rides. The ski shuttle stops at the door of the resort and goes to all the three big downhill ski resorts everyday.

The week would be available for $800 for anyone here. It may also be possible to rent for four nights from Dec. 31 to Jan. 4. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can call me at 416-358-0518 or email me at charlesmingma@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-17 01:58 , Processed in 0.048707 second(s), 7 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表