以西结书 13:21
我也必撕裂你们下垂的头巾、救我百姓脱离你们的手、不再被猎取、落在你们手中.你们就知道我是耶和华。

弥迦书 7:2
地上虔诚人灭尽、世间没有正直人.各人埋伏要杀人流血.都用网罗猎取弟兄。
c208101.jpg
bbinpicNOMONHH_GOJLN.jpg
发表于 2008-12-23 06:15:13 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-12-23 07:28:05 | 显示全部楼层
How about "Chase deer in the Middle Kingdom"?

Is that hunting relates to politic?

or

Can we say? hunting is deeply rooted in the Chinese culture.

At least in Canada, it is our heritage.

Now a days, even non hunters use hunting strategies, for example, "job hunting."

So, can we say, hunting is part of our life?
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-23 15:26:42 | 显示全部楼层

communication with Canadian @ Bible 与西人沟通的有效工具 --《圣经》

communication with Canadian @ Bible
与西人沟通的有效工具  --《圣经》

If you talk with a Canadian, refer some words from The Bible.

Take those I paste into our hunting web, while you are talk related hunting issue.

You will see how and what a Canadian people‘s  react to your  citation!

So , here comes quotations in English :  Just for our Chinese's  better communication with north American’"s
====================

Genesis 10:9
------He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is said, "Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD."

Genesis 21:20
----- God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer.

Genesis  25:27  
-----And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

Genesis 27:3
-------Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Genesis 27:5
----- Now Rebekah was listening as Isaac spoke to his son Esau. When Esau left for the open country to hunt game and bring it back,

Genesis 27:30
---- After Isaac finished blessing him and Jacob had scarcely left his father's presence, his brother Esau came in from hunting.

Leviticus 17:13
---------" 'Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth,

Samuel 24:11
------  See, my father, look at this piece of your robe in my hand! I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you. Now understand and recognize that I am not guilty of wrongdoing or rebellion. I have not wronged you, but you are hunting me down to take my life.

Samuel 26:20
---------Now then, do not let my blood fall to the ground away from the presence of the LORD; for the king of Israel has come out to search for a single flea, just as one hunts a partridge in the mountains.

Psalm 140:5
----- Proud men have hidden a snare for me;   they have spread out the cords of their net  and have set traps for me along my path.         Selah

Psalm 140:11
---------  May a slanderer not be established in the earth; May evil hunt the violent man speedily.

Psalm 141:9
---- Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, from the traps set by evildoers.

Psalm 141:10
------Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.

Proverbs 1:17
------- How useless to spread a net in full view of all the birds!

Proverbs 6:5
---------- Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter's hand And like a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Proverbs 6:26
------For on account of a harlot one is reduced to a loaf of bread, And an adulteress hunts for the precious life.

Proverbs 12:27   
-----The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.

Proverbs 22:5
-------Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

Proverbs 30;31
----------The strutting rooster, the male goat also, And a king when his army is with him.

Ecclesiastes 9:12
-----Moreover, no man knows when his hour will come: As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.

Job 18:9
-----  The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.

Job 18:10
------The snare is laid [1] for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.

Job 38:39  
----- Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

Jeremiah 16:16
------- "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the LORD, "and they will catch them. After that I will send for any hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and hill and from the crevices of the rocks.

Lamentations 4:18
..........They hunted our steps So that we could not walk in our streets; Our end drew near, Our days were finished For our end had come.

Isaiah 51:20
----Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the Lord, the rebuke of thy God.

Ezekiel 13:18
............Thus says the Lord GOD, "Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to hunt down lives! Will you hunt down the lives of My people, but preserve the lives of others for yourselves?

Ezekiel 13:20
............Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against your magic bands by which you hunt lives there as birds and I will tear them from your arms; and I will let them go, even those lives whom you hunt as birds.

Ezekiel 13:21
............."I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, and they will no longer be in your hands to be hunted; and you will know that I am the LORD.

==========
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT...

HUNTING?

by Betty Miller

Proverbs 12:27

"The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious."

The book of Proverbs deals with many practical subjects as well as spiritual ones.  In this verse we are given advice on hunting. It is not wrong to hunt; however, Proverbs 12:27 says that the man who hunts for game and just kills it, and does not take possession of it for eating is a slothful man.  The diligent hunter takes his game for food (roasting) and considers it a precious possession, as he has food for his family's table. Today men are slaughtering animals for wicked reasons.  Many elephants and rhinos are killed for their tusks and horns and their bodies are left to rot. Other animals are slain for just the sport of it and their heads and bodies are stuffed to hang on a wall for a trophy of man's prowess, while the meat was discarded. Bulls are slain for men just to watch the sport of bull fighting. Cock fighting is another sport where the cocks are put together to see which one will kill the other. Gambling is usually associated with this sport. We could name other atrocities of killing animals which take place with evil motives.  God looks on the heart and motives of men when it comes to how we treat His creatures and we shall be judged for it.

Some people consider killing animals as an evil thing and have become vegetarians because they do not want to kill anything. Certainly, this is a noble thing, however, the Bible does not speak against killing animals for food. It does, however, speak against abusing or mistreating animals. In the beginning when God placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and gave man charge over all the animal kingdom, man was given a fruit, grain and vegetarian diet. All the animals were under man's dominion and Adam was given the task of naming all of them. Although we are not given a detailed account of how the animals responded to Adam it appears they were tame, as they were brought by God before Adam and he named them all.

Hunting and killing animals that are wild and attack men or their domesticated animals is not considered evil either, as David in the Old Testament had to kill a lion and a bear to protect his sheep as a part of his shepherd's duty.

1 Samuel 17:34-35: "And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: 35 And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him."

The Bible says that in the earliest days of creation, all of God's creation, including animals, were vegetarian. When God blessed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, He said to them: "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be food for you. And to the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food. And it was so" (Genesis 1:29-30).

It appears that all creation was vegetarian until after the waters of the Great Flood receded and Noah and his family were left to replenish the earth.

Genesis 9:1-3 says: "Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all of the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, now I give you everything."

It is interesting to note that because they didn't eat meat, it could have been one of the reasons that Noah was able to so easily gather all the animals into the ark--and explains why the animals did not devour each other while they were in it.

After the flood, why did God now deem it fit for His creation to eat each other? A possible clue that comes to mind is this: Man's wickedness had just reached its fullness, and God had destroyed almost all of the inhabitants of the earth because of it. That flood had somehow changed the order of things--and it was as if Noah and his family were like Adam and Eve, beginning things all over again, but without the innocence of Adam and Eve. The first world, which had been created in perfection, was ruined because of sin. For man to function in the post-flood world, evidently God allowed for the eating meat that would become a part of our existence. The distinguishing mark on this particular era of history would be having to live with the blight of sin.

Because man chose to sin, he lost his proper position of authority over God's creation; he lost it in the Garden of Eden, and then it appears that he lost even more when God decided to flood the world because of man's wickedness. When man lost his original position on the earth, it caused all of creation to lose its proper position as well. And now, everything has been tainted with the perverted character of the Wicked One. Even certain animals must be destroyed at times because demons have entered them.  In the Old Testament, when an animal killed someone or was vicious, it was commanded to be destroyed.

Exodus 21:28: "If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit (cleared)."

Today, some ask if it is a sin to eat meat. The Bible makes it clear that we can eat meat, even as Jesus ate meat when He was on the earth. Luke 24:42-43, "And they gave him (Jesus) a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

In the millenium, when Jesus comes to restore this earth back to His original plan, we will then be able to enjoy the original plans and purposes for this earth.  The animals will once again eat grass and not each other. Man will also enjoy the original foods God made for him and since the devil will no longer be present in this earth, all creation will be free from the curse of sin.  The wild animals will no longer attack men. The lamb and the lion will lie down together.  Man will have no desire to hunt or kill anything. All the earth groans and awaits for that day to come when the devil no longer roams this earth but is chained and cast into hell along with all of his followers.

Isaiah 11:6-9:
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Prayer for the Day:

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your creation of animals.  You made so many magnificent creatures. Your diversity is astounding.  Some are such a delight to watch.  We can learn from so many of them. Your domesticated animals are such a joy to us, while the wild ones challenge us to observe their ways and learn about them.  Thank you that You made them for man's enjoyment and use.  Since many of them are directly dependant upon us, help us to be good stewards over them. Lord, protect the endangered beasts of the earth who are hunted by poachers for the wrong reasons. Lord, may our prayers create a spiritual ark for the preservation of your animals, especially the ones that are near extinction. Give us Your heart for the animals You created.  I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

This teaching was taken from the Book of Proverbs Daily Devotional series.

Betty Miller has written several books on other topics as well. To view titles or purchase those books click here:  http://store.bible.com/

If this message has been a blessing to you and you would like to see more like them posted on this site, you can help make this possible by your gifts to Bible.com Ministries.  Click here to donate
-----------  http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=249

老上我。 奉上次文。 并无心计要搞什么, 打猎之学术研究。

只是向各位大侠。 陈实:  在以天主教,基督教为主体的北美。我们的狩猎活动。 并不与本地的主要宗教信仰。 有何不适。

难道 诸君不见。 每每星期天。 “礼拜日”上午。 当全副武装的你,四驱越野穿过小镇时。 全镇几乎都是静悄悄地?  

那都是因为, 大家,乡亲们 都在教堂里学习着呢!说不定, 就在朗读, 上面的这些和 “猎” 有关的章节啊?!

持证的猎人们,已经熟知了打猎有关的律法。

2008年末 老上我之本帖:也许能够帮忙您, 进一步了解些。 打猎和主流宗教的关系。

亦算是: 借本网 ---  Jerry 和 其他之本网管们---(清道夫)

祝福北美户狩猎网----各位大侠: Merry Christmas , Happy New Year !
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-27 13:00:26 | 显示全部楼层

圣经学习 创世纪9章等

圣经学习 创世纪9章等

9:1  神賜福給挪亞和他的兒子,對他們說:「你們要生養眾多,遍滿了地。

9:2 凡地上的走獸和空中的飛鳥都必驚恐,懼怕你們,連地上一切的昆蟲並海裡一切的魚都交付你們的手。

9:3 凡活著的動物都可以作你們的食物。這一切我都賜給你們,如同菜蔬一樣。

9:4 惟獨肉帶著血,那就是牠的生命,你們不可吃。

9:5 流你們血、害你們命的,無論是獸是人,我必討他的罪,就是向各人的弟兄也是如此。

9:6 凡流人血的,他的血也必被人所流,因為 神造人是照自己的形像造的。

9:7 你們要生養眾多,在地上昌盛繁茂。」

9:8  神曉諭挪亞和他的兒子說:

9:9 「我與你們和你們的後裔立約,

9:10 並與你們這裡的一切活物─就是飛鳥、牲畜、走獸,凡從方舟裡出來的活物─立約。

9:11 我與你們立約,凡有血肉的,不再被洪水滅絕,也不再有洪水毀壞地了。」

9:12  神說:「我與你們並你們這裡的各樣活物所立的永約是有記號的。

9:13 我把虹放在雲彩中,這就可作我與地立約的記號了。

9:14 我使雲彩蓋地的時候,必有虹現在雲彩中,

9:15 我便記念我與你們和各樣有血肉的活物所立的約,水就再不氾濫、毀壞一切有血肉的物了。

9:16 虹必現在雲彩中,我看見,就要記念我與地上各樣有血肉的活物所立的永約。」

9:17  神對挪亞說:「這就是我與地上一切有血肉之物立約的記號了。」

-=-=-=●●●
http://www.chinacath.org/txt/muling/928.html
注释:

9.1天主对诺厄及其子孙(也就是全人类)的祝福,解释了所许的承诺,以下几点可帮助我们对此有进一步的了解:

在所有的受造物中,人作为首领的角色是相当肯定的(2)。

天主允许人吃动物的肉(3),但是不能吃动物的血(和1:29比较)。因为古希伯来人认为,动物的灵魂蕴藏在鲜血内,因此吃没有放掉血的动物的肉,被视为亵渎生命的神圣性(肋17:10—24)。

天主和人(9)以及从方舟中出来的所有生灵订立了盟约:这里是说天主赞赏人类的所有成就:人类的文化、发明制造和不断更新的雄心壮志。天主是众信徒共同的天主,但他也是全体人类的天主。天主的计划不仅是救人类的灵魂,透过人类的创造,他使我们的意识日趋成熟,担负起自己的责任,同时天主也准备让全体人类借圣神在基督中结合。

天主没让所有的人都认识他,像对以色列人和后来的基督徒那样。但每个社会中的每个人都能从自己的日常生活中,感到天主的慈悲。他在我们的日常生活中透过我们所能理解的迹象来表达他的爱情和圣意;于是当诺厄的后代看到天上的彩虹就忆起了天主和他们的永久的盟约(12)。这里表达的正是这种意思。

9.18在许多原始文化中,许多部落为了寻求超自然的神力,而把酒醉看成一种神圣的仪式。他们相信酒中蕴藏着生命的力量,可以使人留住光阴,获得元气成“仙”。圣经也不外乎采用这种说法,没有指责诺厄的行为。

人 是动植物的统领

人 是动植物的统领

它们都来自 诺亚方舟

它们都来自 诺亚方舟
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-27 13:12:14 | 显示全部楼层

探险者称 在土耳其发现诺亚方舟残骸

探险者称 在土耳其发现诺亚方舟残骸

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2010-04/28/c_1261589.htm

据国外媒体报道,中国香港和土耳其的探险队员表示,他们在土耳其东部的亚拉拉特山附近找到了传说中的诺亚方舟的船身残骸,测试发现这些残骸的年代可以追溯至4800年前,即《创世纪》中所描述的诺亚方舟的存在时期。

香港导演杨永祥(Yeung Wing-cheung)说:“虽然我们不能百分之百确定它就是诺亚方舟,但可能性达到99.9%。”杨永祥与另外15个福音派教徒组成的探险小组对这座土耳其最高峰进行了积极探索。据该探险小组介绍,他们在亚拉拉特山附近积雪和火山残骸下面找到了七个大木舱,那里的海拔超过1.3万英尺(约合3960米),对取自该处的一块木料的测试发现,它的年代可追溯至公元前2800年。

如果最终被证实确是诺亚方舟,这将是考古学历史上最重大的发现,同时还能证实《圣经》中最著名的故事之一。探险队成员都来自香港诺亚方舟国际事工组织(Noah's Ark Ministries International)。他们表示,2009年10月其在亚拉拉特山发现了诺亚方舟残骸,亚拉拉特山也是《圣经》中所描述的诺亚方舟最后停泊处。

探险队4月27日召开新闻发布会,宣布了这一消息。小组成员李博宇(Panda Lee)说:“我看到了一个用木板一样的木料建造的结构。每块木板大概有8英寸(约合20厘米)宽。我能看到榫头,这是金属钉使用之前的古代建筑的证据。我们步行100米到达另一个地方,我看到了嵌入冰川的断裂木头片段,大约有20米长。”

探险队称,整个木结构有多个船舱,一些还有木梁,其中一个船舱的木墙很光滑,稍显弯曲,他们公布的录像显示里面有门、楼梯和钉子。他们表示,木料看上去取自柏树,而据《圣经》描述,诺亚方舟是用“歌斐木”(一种尚未确认的树木)打造。探险队排除了木船是人类居民点的可能性,并解释说迄今从未在如此高海拔地区发现这种居民点。他们未公布发现疑似诺亚方舟的准确地点。

4年前,美国国家安全分析师波切尔-泰勒(Porcher Taylor)经过十年的研究,宣布卫星照片显示亚拉拉特山西北角有“异常物体”,他认为那就是诺亚方舟的残骸。不过,英国考古学家迈克-皮特(Mike Pitt)表示,中土联合探险队尚未提供任何有说服性的证据。他说:“如果那里发生过洪水,能在4800年前将一艘巨轮升高至山腰,那我认为世界上可能存在这种洪水的地质证据,问题是没有。”

英国牛津大学古代史讲师尼古拉斯-普塞尔(Nicholas Purcell)表示,最新研究其实是“陈词滥调”。他说:“如果公元2800年欧亚大陆被三千多米深的洪水所覆盖,已经有数百年历史的埃及和美索不达米亚文明如何在这种条件下生存?”

根据《圣经旧约-创世纪》记载,诺亚方舟是一艘根据上帝指示而建造的大船,上帝希望发洪水淹没世界,以惩戒那些罪恶之人。这一故事被普遍视为事实,直到19世纪,科学家开始对这种全球性洪水的证据提出质疑。

考古学家称12000年前圣经中记载的洪水确实发生过
http://www.360doc.com/content/13/0923/21/7841665_316600021.shtml

http://www.cfjkshbdw.com/show/19/108276.html

http://it.sohu.com/s2010/noah/

敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,凡遵行他命令的是聰明人。耶和華是永遠當讚美的!

敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,凡遵行他命令的是聰明人。耶和華是永遠當讚美的!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do thereaft

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do thereaft
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-27 13:21:05 | 显示全部楼层

猎人文档 佛学中有关 “不杀生”之说

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-29 02:18 , Processed in 0.073304 second(s), 7 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表