发表于 2012-9-2 10:19:56 | 显示全部楼层
和三天前同一架飞机, 但是不同的湖和不同的心情.

发表于 2012-9-2 10:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
和岸上的朋友告别.

发表于 2012-9-2 10:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
沿途风景同样壮丽,

终点又回到起点 - 又看到我们出发的湖:

发表于 2012-9-2 10:40:07 | 显示全部楼层
语言和图片无法展示身临其境之万一. "we report what we saw, but only part of it, for the remaining, we have no word".

最后, 感谢队友的互助, 让我有了完美的第一次BP. 感谢生活的恩赐, 让我们有闲来享受如此美景. 见到Wally后记得LULU说过, 30年之后再来这个地方 --  希望到时候还有我.

谢谢观赏.

发表于 2012-9-2 10:50:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,万水千山总是情,小日子如此之美好!
发表于 2012-9-2 12:57:10 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you Shanyu for such an excellent report!

Shanyu, what an excellent job! The report was detailed, interesting and full of highlights and insights.  Beautiful pictures accompanied by beautiful lanuguage have taken me back to the trip so many times.  everytime, i saw and felt something different, but always special.  Eeverytime it touchs a deep part of my heart.  it is such a wonderful feeling.  i feel so blessed that i did it with my good friends. The memory will be treasured for ever!

One of the highlights was to see my collegue and friend, Doug.  The world is full of wonder and it is such a small and special place.  we saw only a few handful people during the entire trip, yet ran into someone so special to crossna.  What an wonderful world.

My friends, keep on hiking and hope to revisit south chilcotin when we are full of white hairs, just Wally and his friends.

Explorer
发表于 2012-9-2 19:52:26 | 显示全部楼层

Re: Thank you Shanyu for such an excellent report!

Thanks for the nice words, explorer.

We are so lucky to be in Vancouver surrounded by such magnificent nature. Yes, let's keep on hiking - "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"

EXPLORER
Shanyu, what an excellent job! The report was detailed, interesting and full of highlights and insights.  Beautiful pictures accompanied by beautiful lanuguage have taken me back to the trip so many times.  everytime, i saw and felt something different, but always special.  Eeverytime it touchs a deep part of my heart.  it is such a wonderful feeling.  i feel so blessed that i did it with my good friends. The memory will be treasured for ever!

One of the highlights was to see my collegue and friend, Doug.  The world is full of wonder and it is such a small and special place.  we saw only a few handful people during the entire trip, yet ran into someone so special to crossna.  What an wonderful world.

My friends, keep on hiking and hope to revisit south chilcotin when we are full of white hairs, just Wally and his friends.

Explorer
发表于 2012-9-3 20:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
[quote="山雨"]天色渐暗, 月光投射在水中拉出银色的长带 - 波心荡冷月无声.
月光温柔宁静,万年如一地照着这山峦, 湖水和冰川. 今夜, 她也照着我们, 触摸着每一个角落,陪伴我们进入梦乡. "江畔何年初见月, 江月何时初照人" bp的最后一夜, 睡得格外香. 

I see the moon and moon sees me, moon sees somebody I like to see. God bless the moon and god bless me, god bless the somebody I like to see.... 

图片震憾大气,描述优美感性,很喜欢山雨的这份TR!

:hw:  :lm:
发表于 2012-9-4 08:03:58 | 显示全部楼层
有才女的这份赞扬, 没白花时间. 好团队, 好风景, 才有了好心情, 好照片. 谢谢.

Dada

图片震憾大气,描述优美感性,很喜欢山雨的这份TR!

:hw:  :lm:
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-4 10:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢山雨的图文,读了好多遍,百看不厌!
发表于 2012-9-4 10:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢山雨和googoo的美文美图,很精彩,看了多遍!! 会再加些相片和文字
发表于 2012-9-4 22:46:45 | 显示全部楼层
For some reasons,I couldn't make this trip. by reading your journal, I could feel the expanse of the land, see the lakes over the mountains. It seems to me I luxuriated the pleasurable  journey.

Thanks for sharing the moment and the joy.

Attached a picture that a friend of mine posted on my facebook.I really like it.
111.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-5 07:59:18 | 显示全部楼层
gentle
For some reasons,I couldn't make this trip. by reading your journal, I could feel the expanse of the land, see the lakes over the mountains. It seems to me I luxuriated the pleasurable  journey.

Attached a picture that a friend of mine posted on my facebook.I really like it.

Gentle, I like your picture very much! Echo your feeling, the mountains are calling me, I must go!
发表于 2012-9-5 15:58:50 | 显示全部楼层
Very inviting picture. Thanks for sharing.

gentle

发表于 2012-9-6 06:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
先上一些相片,再加一些信息。

发表于 2012-9-6 07:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
背着大包上还是有点点辛苦的,但对于看到的无敌美景来说,太值了..

Mt. Sheba (2660m)
you can scramble to the top of Mt. Sheba from Deer Pass

发表于 2012-9-7 15:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
山雨
终于走到little paradise. 遇见一位老人, 当他听到我们是从DEER PASS过来的, 上前主动要求和我们握手. ................

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-21 16:53 , Processed in 0.071106 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表