楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 21:23:32 | 显示全部楼层
Lady Gaga – You and I

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi Acoustic
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 21:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
Lady Gaga - Alejandro

Lady Gaga - Judas
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 21:54:45 | 显示全部楼层
Lady Gaga – Poker Face (Acoustic)

Lady GaGa - "Telephone" and "Dance in the Dark" Acoustic live on the 2010 BRIT Awards in tribute to the late Alexander McQueen.

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 22:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
Now talking about the world most famous female singer katy perry was born in october 25, 1984.She is an American singer.Her full name is Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson. In December 15, 2011, she was titled the Artist of the Year by MTV.katy Perry released the sixth single, “The One That Got Away” in october 2011.Which is still popular among the people.Perry became the first singer to have three songs (“Hot N Cold”, “California Gurls” and “Firework”) sell over 5,000,000 digital copies in the USA ever.

Katy Perry - Firework:

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 22:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry,1984年10月25日—),美國著名創作女歌手。生於加州聖巴巴拉,成名作品為《Ur So Gay》,起初只是一部自行拍攝並且被上傳到YouTube的音樂錄像帶,受到麥當娜的大力推薦。 2008年凱蒂·佩里推出了張專輯《One of the Boys》,2010年推出最新專輯《Teenage Dream》,使之成為史上首位在Billboard熱門單曲榜中有5連冠於同一專輯的女歌手。 《Teenage Dream》專輯是事隔19年首張“5冠大碟”。

代表作品: Ur So Gay、I Kissed a Girl、California Gurls、Firework
主要成就: 第32全英音樂獎最佳女歌手
第17屆MTV歐洲音樂獎最佳錄影帶
第37屆人民選擇獎最受歡迎女歌手
第28屆MTV年度音樂錄影帶大獎

成長家庭

凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry) 由於生活在一個基督徒家庭。因此凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry) 從小在教堂裡唱歌,聽著基督教音樂長大。長大的凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry) 瘋狂著迷於Alanis Morissette和Freddie Mercury,但宗教音樂依然情有獨鍾。於是,當時年僅16歲的凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry) 在2001年以Katy Hudson這個名字在Red Hill Records發行的一張基督徒唱片。之后凱蒂·佩里(Katy Perry) 的曲風也慢慢傾向於流行音樂。  

音樂歷程  2001年–2007年

2001年,凱蒂發行過一張福音音樂唱片《Katy Hudson》。 2003年,凱蒂17歲就搬到洛杉磯。 2004年,她在音樂製作人團隊The Matrix工作。而在洛城認識了製作過艾拉妮絲·莫莉塞特(Alanis Morissette)首張專輯的葛萊美獎製作人格林·巴拉德(Glen Ballard),他花了幾年時間激發她的創作才華,最終在2007年幫她取得了一張唱片合約。她曾公開談及自己在音樂路上的艱難,在她早期的事業上,曾被很多唱片公司遺棄。但凱蒂的歌最終也受到維京唱片行政總裁Jason Flom,也就是Capitol Music Group的經理人的注意。在2007年出,她跟Capitol Music簽下唱片合約。 

2008年至今
當凱蒂與Capitol唱片簽約後,開始錄製她的第一張個人專輯。 2007年末,凱蒂發行了一張EP《Ur So Gay》,這首歌的音樂錄像帶最初只是在互聯網發放以製造話題,卻成功獲得麥當娜的喜愛,並在電台節目推薦這首歌。同時,這首歌亦被人評為具有同性戀恐懼意識。凱蒂的第一張專輯《花漾派對》(One of the Boys)終於在2008年6月17日推出,而這張專輯中的一首單曲〈I Kissed A Girl〉,則已在2008年5月6日個別發行。總計奪得7週冠軍。這首透露女生們都或曾性感遐想的搶耳歌曲〈I Kissed A Girl〉,一推出即榮登美國音樂排行榜,還登上了超過三十個國家的音樂排行榜,全球都感受到佩芮的流行樂熱潮。這首歌的歌詞中充滿了女同性戀的成分,例如女生親吻女生,又希望男友不要見怪之類的挑釁話題都引起了歌迷熱烈的討論。凱蒂本人曾表示:“我的確親過女生,但我不是女同志啦,我還是喜歡男生的,這首歌只是寫出女生夢寐以求的事情而已!”此話一出,即讓凱蒂榮獲女同志最夢寐以求的親吻對象。

凱蒂於2008年9月9日又推出她第二張單曲<Hot>,最高3位。這首單曲亦成為凱蒂第二張能夠登上各大音樂排行榜中頭五位的單曲。

凱蒂於2010新推出的單曲<California>首周便強勢空降亞軍,並在數週後取得了美國告示牌第一名並蟬聯了6週。第二支單曲<Teenage>發行後幾週內也在奪得冠軍寶座並蟬聯2週。接下來的第三支單曲<Firework>取得了冠軍,並蟬聯3週冠軍,總計4週冠軍。這使Katy Perry成為第一個在半年前擁有3首冠單的歌手!第四支單曲<ET>也奪得冠軍,使她一張專輯連續擁有4支冠軍單曲,成為史上第二個在一張專輯內連續誕生4首冠軍單曲的女歌手,與天后瑪麗亞凱莉並列第一!

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 22:50:21 | 显示全部楼层
蕾哈娜(Rihanna)是北美年輕有實力紅透半邊天的R&B/Soul女歌手。 2009年蕾哈娜更被奢侈品品牌GUCCI看中,成為GUCCI “Tattoo Heart Collection” 少女系列包包廣告代言人,蕾哈娜那動感的廣告硬照登上無數時尚雜誌內頁和大商場牆壁。蕾哈娜不僅擁有天使般美麗動人的臉龐,而且融合了成熟性感以及天真無邪韻味,剛出道的蕾哈娜即被各大媒體雜誌紛紛封上“最受期待的明日之星”的稱號。

蕾哈娜膾炙人口的歌曲有. 《Only Girl (In the World)》, 《S&M》、《Umbrella》、《Love the Way You Lie》(ft. Eminem)、《Don't Stop the Music》、《Disturbia 》、《Live Your Life》、《Take a Bow》、《Russian Roulette》、《Rude boy》《What's My Name》、《Love the Way You Lie (Part II)》等。

Rihanna - S & M

蕾哈娜(英語:Rihanna,1988年2月20日-),全名:Robyn Rihanna Fenty,巴巴多斯女歌手,為環球唱片公司旗下藝人。自2005年以專輯《太陽之歌》開始走紅,其後數年更是陸續推出路線近似的專輯《娜妹天下》,象徵轉型的《娜妹好壞》等專輯。在短短三年的時間內,蕾哈娜已經累計了數首Billboard排行榜冠軍單曲,包括節奏強勁的舞曲《SOS》等等,成為有史以來累計單曲成績最好的女歌手之一。她在2008年榮獲第50屆葛萊美獎,是第2位獲葛萊美獎的巴巴多斯女歌手(首位獲獎的是斯蒂爾·帕爾斯(Steel Pulse))。2009年2月13日,蕾哈娜遭到其男友克里斯·布朗毆打,各界對她的傷勢都有不同的說法,也開始了蕾哈娜在音樂路線和明星之路上的轉折。其後於2009年11月,蕾哈娜推出了暌違兩年的壓倒性好評專輯《限制級》,其中的單曲《Rude Boy》更是成為了Billboard排行榜上的蟬聯五週冠軍單曲。隨後蕾哈娜與饒舌歌手阿姆合作了一首單曲《Love The Way You Lie》,蟬聯Billboard七週冠軍,成為她生涯中最成功的單曲之一。其後不久,蕾哈娜又再次發行了專輯《娜喊》,正式定位了蕾哈娜在流行音樂舞曲方面的地位與成就,收錄了Billboard排行榜冠軍單曲《Only Girl(in the world》《What's My Name?》以及《S&M》等等。2011年10月,隨著新單曲《We Found Love》的公佈,蕾哈娜又一次刷新了冠軍單曲蟬聯的成績,達到了十週冠軍的紀錄,是她個人的最高紀錄,專輯《娜樣說》也隨之公諸於世,空降兩百強專輯排行榜第三名。截至2012年1月25日,蕾哈娜已拿下告示牌百強單曲榜11首冠軍單曲,專輯銷售量突破1億3千萬張。

Wiki: http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%95%BE%E5%93%88%E5%A8%9C
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 16:27:48 | 显示全部楼层
Rihanna - Where Have You Been

"Where Have You Been" is a song by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, from her sixth studio album Talk That Talk (2011). The song was written by Ester Dean, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter, Geoff Mack, and Calvin Harris, with the latter also producing the track with the assistance of Dr. Luke and Cirkut. "Where Have You Been" was released as the third international single from the album on May 8, 2012. The track is a dance-pop and techno house song that draws influence from trance, R&B and hip hop. The song's lyrics speak of a woman who is searching for a partner who will please her.
The song's accompanying music video, directed by Dave Meyers depicts the singer in an assortment of costumes and locations, referencing the song's lyrics. Rihanna is seen as a semi-naked water reptilian, in an Egyptian desert, an African themed hut, and channeling Hindu god Shiva with multiple limbs. The video received a positive response from critics, who praised Rihanna's new approach to deeper choreography. Rihanna has performed the song on both Saturday Night Live and the finale of the eleventh season of American Idol.

The music video for "Where Have You Been" was filmed on March 7, March 8, and March 9, 2012 in Los Angeles, California[29] and was directed by Dave Meyers.[30] On the first day of filming, March 7, 2012, Rihanna tweeted: "Where Have You Been All My Life?", with a picture of herself topless with her natural hair on the set of the music video.[
In the United States, following the release of Talk That Talk, "Where Have You Been" debuted at number 65 on the US Billboard Hot 100 with sales of 39,000 copies. "Where Have You Been" entered the US Digital Songs chart on May 19, 2012, at number 26 with sales of 59,000 copies.
Upon the release of Talk That Talk, "Where Have You Been" charted at numbers 8 and 61 on the UK Dance Chart and UK Singles Chart on November 28, 2011.  After the release of the music video, it re-entered the singles chart at number 21.   It has also attained top five positions in Denmark and France, and reached the top ten in Australia, Belgium, New Zealand, and Norway.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 16:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
Rihanna & Eminem – Love the Way You Lie Part II 喜歡你說謊的樣子(第2版)

2010年埃米纳姆(Eminem)新专辑《Recovery》中与蕾哈娜(Rihanna)合作的新单曲。 原创者Skylar Grey。这首阿姆回归的代表作成绩骄人,首周登顶Billboard电子音乐下载排行榜。值得一提的是这次全新单曲中女声部分来自小天后蕾哈娜 (Rihanna),仅仅发行一周下载量已高达33.8万次。在Love The Way You Lie的辉煌之后,Rihanna在她的新专辑Loud中发行了与Eminem一起演唱的这首歌的PartⅡ部分。

Billboard Hot 100 《Love The Way You Lie》最高名次:第1名(7周)

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_the_Way_You_Lie

網上評論: http://fatherhoodchannel.com/201 ... he-way-you-lie-110/
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 16:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
"What's My Name?" is a song by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, from her fifth studio album Loud (2010). Featuring guest vocals from Canadian rapper Drake, the song was released as the second single from Loud on October 29, 2010 through Def Jam Recordings. "What's My Name?" impacted mainstream and rhythmic radio stations in the United States on October 26, 2010.

Music critics praised the song as some of Rihanna's best vocal work to date. They also praised its romantic nature, as well as its sexual tones. However, there was some criticism towards Drake's lyrics which included a sexual innuendo about the square root of 69. "What's My Name?" was a commercial success, topping the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, giving Rihanna her third number-one single in 2010.  It also became Drake's first number one single. The song also topped the charts in Hungary and the United Kingdom and reached the top five in Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway and Slovakia. The song has been nominated at the 54th Grammy Awards for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.

Rihanna - What's My Name (published in 2010)

Critical reception
"What's My Name?" received mainly positive reviews for its romantic tone and sentiments. Thomas Conner from the Chicago Sun-Times neither praised nor criticized the song, but instead focused on the steamy nature of the composition.

Bill Lamb from About.com gave the song a positive review, saying that "There it is, the chorus opens the track with "Oh na na...what's my name?" and the hook is firmly implanted. It's not long before Drake's added on rap kicks in with clever, sexy and romantic rhyming. Then the dreamy drum machine rhythms and Rihanna's vocals kick in again. This is a hit... "What's My Name?" is a good addition to that romantic evening playlist."[2] Jocelyn Vena from MTV praised the "song's chorus" and "Drake's verse".[6] Molly Lambert of Pitchfork Media praised Rihanna's performance saying that "On 'What's My Name', Rihanna doesn't have to tell us how desirable she is – it is a given. There is never any doubt in her delivery that Rihanna really might as well be the only girl in the world".[11] Nick Levine from Digital Spy said " 'What's My Name?' is essentially the long, luxuriant lovemaking session to 'Rude Boy's hard'n'fast rut... it manages to stay classy even when Drake makes a dodgy joke about the 'square root of 69' and Rihanna delivers a not-so-coy reference to oral sex."[3] Megan Vick from Billboard said "As much as 'What's My Name' is a joint effort, Rihanna owns the song by delivering a more polished version of her pop persona."[4] According to Jon Dolan from Rolling Stone with the release of "What's My Name?" as second single from the album Rihanna created "a perfect little tropical storm".[12] He continued: "[...] Over dark, humid synths and swirling snare skitters, she's in full-on Caribbean-queen mode, dialing up her islander accent and rolling out a to-do list for any adult male seeking entrance into her chambers".[12] However, he also gave some negative criticism over Drake's "Square root of 69" stating that he sounds like a nerdy guy from fraternity while presents it.[12]

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wha ... _%28Rihanna_song%29
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 19:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
Rihanna - Don’t Stop the Music (published in 2007)
"Don't Stop the Music" received generally positive reviews from contemporary music critics with many of them praising the interpolation of the "Mama-say, mama-sa, ma-ma-ko-ssa" hook into the song. It was nominated for several accolades, eventually winning the award for Best International Song at the 2008 NRJ Music Awards. "Don't Stop the Music" was commercial success, reaching number-one in over ten countries worldwide including Australia, Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland. The single peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and at number one on the US Hot Dance Club Songs chart. The song was certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for selling more than 3 million copies in the US.

Rihanna - Umbrella (published in 2007)

"Umbrella" was well received by music critics, many of whom appreciated the "ella, ella" hook as well as the covincing vocals with which she delivered the chorus. Entertainment Weekly ranked the song number one on the 10 Best Singles of 2007, while Rolling Stone and Time listed the song at number three on the 100 Best Songs of 2007. The song has earned Rihanna several awards and nominations. In 2007, the song won two awards at the MTV Video Music Awards, when it was nominated for four. At the 50th Grammy Awards, "Umbrella" also earned Rihanna and Jay-Z a Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration in addition to receiving nominations for Record of the Year and Song of the Year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486xlLxE6rQ
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 19:27:34 | 显示全部楼层
Rihanna - Only Girl in the World (published in 2010)

Rihanna - Take a Bow

Rihanna - We found love: http://youtu.be/tg00YEETFzg

Rihanna - Unfaithful - http://youtu.be/rp4UwPZfRis

Rihanna - Man down: http://youtu.be/sEhy-RXkNo0

Rihanna - You Da One http://youtu.be/b3HeLs8Yosw

Rihanna - Rude Boy http://youtu.be/e82VE8UtW8A
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 19:30:18 | 显示全部楼层
The winners for The 2012 Billboard Music Awards are:
Top Artist: Adele
Top New Artist: Wiz Khalifa
Top Male Artist: Lil Wayne
Top Female Artist: Adele
Top Duo/Group: LMFAO
Top Billboard 200 Artist: Adele
Top Hot 100 Artist: Adele
Top Digital Songs Artist: Adele
Top Radio Songs Artist: Adele
Top Touring Artist: U2
Top Social Artist: Justin Bieber
Top Streaming Artist: Rihanna
Top Digital Media Artist: Adele
Top Pop Artist: Adele
Top R&B Artist: Chris Brown
Top Rap Artist: Eminem
Top Country Artist: Lady Antebellum
Top Rock Artist: Coldplay
Top Alternative Artist: Coldplay
Top Latin Artist: Shakira
Top Dance Artist Lady Gaga
Top Christian Artist Casting Crowns

ALBUMS AWARDS:

Top Billboard 200 Album: Adele "21"
Top Pop Album: Adele "21"
Top R&B Album: Beyonce "4"
Top Rap Album: Lil Wayne "Tha Carter IV"
Top Country Album: Jason Aldean "My Kinda Party"
Top Rock Album: Coldplay "Mylo Xyloto"
Top Alternative Album: Coldplay "Mylo Xyloto"
Top Latin Album: Romeo Santos "Formula: Vol. 1"
Top Dance Album: Lady Gaga "Born This Way"
Top Christian Album: Casting Crowns "Come To The Well"

SONG AWARDS:

Top Hot 100 Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Digital Song : LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Radio Song: Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer "Give Me Everything"
Top Streaming Song (Audio) Adele "Rolling in the Deep"
Top Streaming Song (Video) Nicki Minaj "Super Bass"
Top Pop Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top R&B Song: Kelly Rowland Feat. Lil Wayne "Motivation"
Top Rap Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Country Song: Jason Aldean "Dirt Road Anthem"
Top Rock Song: Foster The People "Pumped Up Kicks"
Top Alternative Song: Adele "Rolling In The Deep"
Top Latin Song: Don Omar & Lucenzo "Danza Kuduro"
Top Dance Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Christian Song: Laura Story "Blessings"

We've got your 2012 Billboard Awards winner roundup! Hey music lovers, welcome back to ClevverMusic. This 2012 Billboard Award winners were led by Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, and the biggest winners of the night with 2 awards were Party Rockers LMFAO! The star packed award show was held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Kicking off the show with Top Social Artist was Justin Bieber, who proclaimed in his acceptance speech, "The Internet is where I got my start, and all my fans have helped me get to this position." Well played Biebs! Next, Katy Perry accepted the Spotlight Award, and gave an adorable shout out to her Grandma in her speech, "I can't wait to go do shots with you after this!"

Not surprisingly, Best New Artist went to Amber Rose' finance, Wiz Khalifa, and Woman of the Year went to Country darling Taylor Swift. In the surprising department was comeback kid Chris Brown with the win for R&B Artist of the Year and Top Male Artist going to Lil Wayne.

The big winners of the night, LMFAO took home two awards, one for Top Duo or Group, and the other for Hot 100 Song of the Year. It's time to Party!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 20:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
Justin Bieber – Boyfriend

賈斯汀•比伯在音樂上創作、打鼓、跳舞、彈吉他、彈琴等樣樣行,而且長相帥氣。他先在“YouTuBe”唱紅了自己,隨後被經紀人挖掘並被Usher培養進入美國音樂歌壇,並與小島唱片簽約。 《Baby》視頻點擊超過七億全球第一。首位YouTube觀看量達20億及18歲之前就拿下三張冠軍專輯、在首張專輯發行前就有4首TOP40單曲的歌手。 2011《人物》雜誌公佈的年度好萊塢最富有的年青人。在“福布斯全球百位巨星排行榜”上賈斯汀連續2年名列第三,男歌手權利排行第一,微博粉絲全球第二。專輯銷量超過1500W張。全新專輯《Believe》已於6月18日發行

代表作品: 《Baby》《One Time》《Never Say Never》《Boyfriend》

主要成就: 2011年福布斯全球巨星排行榜第三
主要成就: 2012年福布斯全球巨星排行榜第三
2座MTV音樂錄像帶大獎
8座告示牌Billboard獎杯
5座歐洲MTV音樂獎杯
4座全美音樂大獎
第53屆格萊美最佳新人、專輯提名
2011全英音樂獎國際最具突破藝人

2009年11月,在比伯推出他的首張包含7首歌曲的唱片《我的世界》之前,他的YouTube賬戶已經擁有41萬固定訂閱用戶。不僅是音樂,關於他的一切都是微博Twitter上的熱議話題。他的粉絲對比伯的生活和愛好如數家珍。 “他最喜歡的顏色是藍色和紫色”、“他最喜歡的三明治是火雞餡的”、“他很怕蜘蛛”……歌迷們談論起比伯時的那種口吻,更像是在談論學校裡自己暗戀已久的男生。在之前沒有任何電視曝光的情況下,比伯卻出人意料地把他在網絡上積累的超高人氣直接轉化為市場強勁的購買力。

比伯的第一張個人專輯《My world》發行首周,就以13.7萬張的銷量登上“公告牌專輯榜”第六名,截至目前已經賣出超過100萬張。四首單曲《One Time》、《One Less Lonely Girl》、《Favorite Girl》和《Love Me》在專輯發行前也都打入了單曲榜,這些成績都使比伯成為首位在首張專輯發行前就有多達四首歌打入單曲榜前四十名的藝人。專輯發行後,其中的七首歌全部入榜,歌曲的銷售額總和超過330萬美元。

Justin Bieber - Baby  

比伯的舞台教練瑞恩說:“歌迷們對他很有興趣,因為他們之前就一直在網絡上觀看他唱歌的視頻。比伯有他自己對音樂的獨特感覺。”

“比伯效應”在全世界迅速升溫,唱片公司趁熱打鐵。去年3月,剛過完16歲生日的比
伯再推新專輯《我的世界2.0》,這張專輯在發行當週就賣出了28.3萬張的好成績,一舉登頂,這也是他個人生涯首次拿下公告牌專輯冠軍。而其11年的混音和聖誕專輯也成為了冠軍,也成為了2011年全美專輯最暢銷男藝人。

“他在網絡上的歌迷群太巨大了,我們最大的挑戰是如何才能讓與我們合作的傳統媒體確信這個孩子果真有如此大的魅力。”Island Def Jam音樂集團主管Gabriela Schwartz表示。

有很多藝人,他們在網絡上很受關注,但是卻沒有辦法利用網絡效應賺錢,但比伯卻輕而易舉地做到了。歌迷在網絡上對比伯的關注也延續到傳統媒體中。 Top 40 WHTZ 紐約項目主管Sharon Datsur描述了2009年9月比伯做客該電台時的場景:“聊天一開始,整個系統就幾乎癱瘓了,我們從未有過做節目時幾次被迫中斷的情況。”所到之處, 比伯總能引起一陣騷亂。好幾次歌迷見面會都因為歌迷人數太多、現場失控而臨時取消。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 20:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
Top Social Artist: Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber - One Time (2009) http://youtu.be/CHVhwcOg6y8

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never (2010) http://youtu.be/_Z5-P9v3F8w

Justin Bieber's Official Website: http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/

Justin Bieber - New Songs 2012
Far East Movement feat. Justin Bieber - Live My Life [NEW SONG] 2012

Justin Bieber - Let it Be ( Believe Official song ) New Song 2012

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 20:37:53 | 显示全部楼层
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

Top Duo/Group: LMFAO

SONG AWARDS:
Top Hot 100 Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Digital Song : LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Pop Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Rap Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"
Top Dance Song: LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock "Party Rock Anthem"

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 20:46:14 | 显示全部楼层
Britney Spear - I Wanna Go

Britney Spear - Till The World Ends

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 21:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
Jordin Sparks & John Legend performs Whitney Houston's classics songs at 2012 Billboard Music Awards

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 21:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
刚一听到前奏 就受不了了, 感动得不知道说什么好, 简直是超级经典.

謝謝你 Swimmer 推薦這非常獨特的經典歌曲 - 专辑《狼》中的《 bressanone》被网络冠以史上最伤感的歌曲。

(Matthew Lien)马修·连恩,一个多才多艺的音乐家。他被誉为首屈一指的音乐家、作家、摄影家、冒险家和印地安人。同时,他也是国际知名的环保主义者。其作品来源于自然,反映出其对原野的­热爱之情。 这首《Bressanone》就是其经典曲目之一,出自专辑《狼》。其歌声优美,有一种难以名状的磁铁一般的吸引力,相当的不错。

http://taiwanheart.ning.com/grou ... an-en-bressanone-bu

馬修·連恩(英语:Matthew Carl Lien,1965年5月10日-),出生於美國加州聖地牙哥,加拿大籍音樂家。他以自然環境為主題的音樂著稱,主要在育空(Yukon)地方進行音樂工作。2009年,迎娶苗栗縣長劉政鴻姪女-劉冠宇女士為妻,育有一子[1][2]。

馬修·連恩曾經為台灣宜蘭國際童玩藝術節編寫主題曲「希望樂土」,結合宜蘭民謠「丟丟銅仔」、泰雅族民謠「搗米歌」以及英文而作;在台灣以自然環境及原住民音樂作品而享有高知名度。

创作背景:背景简介:《布列瑟农》选自马修·连恩专辑《狼》。1992年 加拿大有空地方政府施行了一项,名为“驯鹿增量”计划” 为达到目的。却必须大量捕杀狼群,为此30多位音乐人, 工作者以2年多的时间,完成了《狼》这张专辑。 泉水淙淙,鸟鸣啁啾,野生狼群站在布列瑟农的星空下。这曾经是那样桀骜不驯的灵性生命,正在无奈地诉说着自己和种群无处栖身的悲伤。钢琴、民谣、吉他和高音萨克斯管控诉着,贪婪之人对野生狼群的蓄意谋杀。 实的音符忠实地记录了人类对自然的摧残,面对全部武装的人类 ,狼是弱者,是生命无从着落的弱者,是黯然神伤的异族,它们此刻在星光月夜里,悲情地凝望厮守缠绵过的故园 。在逡巡的感伤里作别,为了生命,为了延续,选择死亡或者选择离去。”

http://baike.baidu.com/view/3917.htm

Matthew Lien - Bressanone

歌词:
Matthew Lien - Bressanone   
马修・连恩 - 布列瑟农

Here I stand in Bressanone
我站在布列瑟农的星空下   
With the stars up in the sky
伴随着似锦繁星   
Are they shinning over the Brenner
它们布雷纳在上空闪耀着   
And upon the other side
也同时照亮着那一边   
You will be a sweet surrender
请你轻柔的放手   
I must go the other way
因为我必须远走   
And my train will carry me onward
尽管我的列车会载我到天涯   
Though my heart will surely stay
但我的心将永远和你相守   
Wo,my heart will surely stay
哦,我的心将永远和你相守   
Now the clouds are flying by me
云儿伴着我的脚步   
And the moon is on the rise
月儿也露出了忧伤的脸   
I have left the stars behind me
我将星辰抛在身后   
They were diamonds in your skies
它们是点亮你天空的钻石   
You will be a sweet surrender
请你轻柔的放手   
I must go the other way
因为我必须远走   
And my train will carry me onward
尽管我的列车会载我到天涯   
Though my heart would surely stay
但我的心将永远和你相守   
Wo,my heart would surely stay
哦,我的心将永远和你相守
收缩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-26 17:31 , Processed in 0.146662 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表