楼主: 熊大肠

周日(7月16日) 乱走胡看瞎拍之 MANNING PARK

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2006-7-17 20:57:57 | 显示全部楼层
续完...

闪电湖边

闪电湖边

一个疑问? 为什么对面山坡上的树都倒掉了,而且之留下光秃秃的树干?? 谁知道??

一个疑问? 为什么对面山坡上的树都倒掉了,而且之留下光秃秃的树干?? 谁知道??

大肠眼中的全景图

大肠眼中的全景图

繁花渐欲迷人眼

繁花渐欲迷人眼
发表于 2006-7-17 20:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
我刚冲过来准备催大陈发贴,居然已经出来了。我本来就想催你发温城的露脐照的,看来没戏了。
发表于 2006-7-17 21:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
照片美,风景美,回忆更美!蜕层皮也值!

那张眼镜照片绝了,哥几个都在里面了。
发表于 2006-7-17 21:07:09 | 显示全部楼层
小那
我刚冲过来准备催大陈发贴,居然已经出来了。我本来就想催你发温城的露脐照的,看来没戏了。

温城说: 我露了么?

温城说: 我露了么?
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-17 21:16:14 | 显示全部楼层
说实话我不太敢贴人物像,怕人家不高兴,大陈和温城的都是处理过的(可靠消息),所以比我照得好,嘿嘿
发表于 2006-7-17 21:23:05 | 显示全部楼层
熊大肠

是处理的比较用心 :twisted:
我也不敢贴人,一般来说我贴的都是好人,当然也不能反过来理解. :D
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-17 21:28:50 | 显示全部楼层
bigchen
[quote]熊大肠

是处理的比较用心 :twisted:
我也不敢贴人,一般来说我贴的都是好人,当然也不能反过来理解. :D[/quote]

真处理过呀,我是为了遮丑才这么一说

对了那个加拿大摄影第一烂人怎么没有贴图呢,信不信我砸你家玻璃偷鱼吃
发表于 2006-7-17 21:47:54 | 显示全部楼层
飞鱼有一张挺扭捏阿,哈哈
发表于 2006-7-17 23:15:46 | 显示全部楼层
又走了一遍,[z]0/8/开心[/z]
发表于 2006-7-18 09:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
好可爱的鱼!
好漂亮的照片啊啊啊……!!! :P
发表于 2006-7-18 10:10:17 | 显示全部楼层

实在受不了大肠了!!!!!!!!!!!!!

采花贼众生相!

滥竽充数熊大肠(按说这姿势,这装备,也算不错。但是看看大肠的片子,啊......呸,滥竽充数)

滥竽充数熊大肠(按说这姿势,这装备,也算不错。但是看看大肠的片子,啊......呸,滥竽充数)

爱岗敬业比格陈

爱岗敬业比格陈

性感妖娆温大师(大肠坚持认为露肚脐也算露点,遂有此香艳标题,大师台鉴!)

性感妖娆温大师(大肠坚持认为露肚脐也算露点,遂有此香艳标题,大师台鉴!)

丰姿措约鱼领导

丰姿措约鱼领导
发表于 2006-7-18 10:18:03 | 显示全部楼层

大肠和土拨鼠眉目传情系列!

嘿嘿.....

喜新厌旧

喜新厌旧

眉目传情

眉目传情

先捏一张

先捏一张

哦,美女,赶紧起来

哦,美女,赶紧起来
发表于 2006-7-18 10:26:06 | 显示全部楼层

花絮,花絮!

大肠兄弟,要低调!看看,俺只发花絮,不发主贴!

鱼跃花丛

鱼跃花丛

花贼聚会

花贼聚会

山花烂漫

山花烂漫

大师喂鸟

大师喂鸟
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-18 10:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
你这个也是处理过的,只要比我照得好的都是处理过的,我都知道!

看没看见小娜打小溜达那个照片,快去砸他们加勃里去吧你 :lol:
发表于 2006-7-18 20:21:29 | 显示全部楼层
温城
山顶腐败,有蚊子围攻,被叮咬人无数。我幸免于难,却逃不过花大姐小虫的叮咬,手被咬红一大块。

山顶的风景是[z]0/0/360度[/z]的,极美。如果此时有点点白云点缀,估计所有人要晕过去。

360度?少了点。
应该去能看到[z]0/6/370度[/z]的View才对啊! :smcf:
发表于 2006-7-18 21:20:08 | 显示全部楼层
The peak on the left is Hozomeen South, and the peak on the right is Hozomeen North.

You can also spell Hozomeen Hozameen... in the USA they use "ozo" and in Canada ppl use "oza". But the peaks are actually in the US and not in Canada, so it's better to spell it Hozomeen than Hozameen

游客

Anyone knows the name of these two peaks? Thanks!

发表于 2006-7-18 21:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
The peak on the left is Hozomeen South, and the peak on the right is Hozomeen North.

You can also spell Hozomeen Hozameen... in the USA they use "ozo" and in Canada ppl use "oza". But the peaks are actually in the US and not in Canada, so it's better to spell it Hozomeen than Hozameen

[quote]游客

[/quote]

how about my question about the tree???
发表于 2006-7-21 18:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
bigchen
[quote]lulululu

[quote]游客

[/quote]

how about my question about the tree???[/quote]

The mountain pine beetles killed the trees. The beetle is a forest parasite.
发表于 2006-7-21 18:46:40 | 显示全部楼层
还真是给虫吃的啊, 看起来几座山头的树都红了,看来虫害很重啊.~~
发表于 2006-7-21 21:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
游客

谢谢回答,这两座峰看上去真酷!
/clip

The Majestic Hozomeens - North Side (Winter)

History: The peak was first attempted in 1859 by Henry Custer. In the survey notes, it was noted that the Indians called it "Hozameen" (with an "a"). However the survey spelled it Hozomeen (with an 0). Today, the Canadian topo maps spell the adjoining ridge "Hozameen Range", but the American topo maps and most guidebooks spell it as Hozomeen. Jack Kerouac waxed poetic about Hozomeen Mountain. He spent several weeks during the summer of 1956 as a fire lookout on Desolation Peak, in the North Cascades National Park. He wrote about his experiences in the books "The Dharma Bums" and "Desolation Angels": Hozomeen, Hozomeen, most beautiful mountain I ever seen ... but what a horror when I first saw that void the first night of my staying on Desolation Peak, waking up from deep fogs of 20 hours to a starlit night suddenly loomed by Hozomeen with his two sharp points, right in my window black... Over 70 days I had to stare at it. Those afternoons, those lazy afternoons, when I used to sit, or lie down, on Desolation Peak, sometimes on the alpine grass, hundreds of miles of snowcovered rock all around, looming Mount Hozomeen on my north, vast snowy Jack to the south, the encharmed picture of the lake below to the west and the snowy hump of Mt. Baker beyond, and to the east the rilled and ridged monstrosities of the Cascade Ridge, and after that first time suddenly realizing "It's me that's changed and done all this and come and gone and complained and hurt and joyed and yelled, not the Void" ...
Image sourced and adapted from Randall's Flying Photos Page. (Name status: Official)

Hozomeen South Peak - North Aspect

Hozomeen South Peak is an impressive, castellated rock spire forming the southeastern of the three Hozomeen Peaks. Composed of black, metamorphosed greenstones, this summit is difficult to reach, difficult to ascend and rarely climbed. All routes require 5th class climbing.

History: Hozomeen South Peak was "the last major summit in the Cascades to be climbed", although higher peaks such as Mount Rahm were unclimbed at the time Hozomeen South was climbed. (Name status: Suggested)

Hozameen Mtn from the air
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-19 14:31 , Processed in 0.075065 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表