[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2006-8-9 18:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
收到對方的e-mail如下.
首先說明: 對方是友善的回應. 絶不負面.
是私人e-mail, 公開的目的是讓大家了解他們的看法.
絶不是爭吵.

xxx wrote:

Hi Alex, I just wanted to send you a personal mail after re-reading your posts because the specifics of the weekend are not what I was trying to discuss in starting the thread.  I think this is a more private discussion.  I think I made it publicly clear that my issues were revolving around group size in a small area.  Big groups will be noisy, will use more of an area and will impact a small group.  That is a fact of life.  

You saw us do some things that we didn’t like.  I have apologized publicly for those.  However, you did not offer us feedback on those issues.  Why not?  I suspect it’s because it is not easy to criticise a stranger  (it is even more difficult when the strangers outnumber you 3 to 1).  As past experience has taught me, this situation can become confrontational even if, personally,  you have specific skills to avoid a non-constructive interaction.  This certainly influenced our lack of discussion on any issues with your group.

You emphatically deny your morning noise while members of our group were sleeping.  I can only conclude that you are being defensive because two other incidents did occur that morning.  The first incident was in response to loud conversations occurring between members of your group who were at the stream with other members at their tents.  This put our three tents in the middle of the conversation.  This went on for some time before one of us stuck their head out of the tent and in frustration told them ”shhh!”  not the best solution I admit but they were frustrated at having to ask for quiet in the first place.

The second incident occurred when a member of your group dismantled their tent, walked over to the stream area and proceded to hit the tent with their pole within 5 feet of our sleeping group.  This is when I asked them to stop because there were people trying to sleep.

The third incident is was when I had asked, loudly and not nicely (in my opinion) that another of your group stop hitting their tent with their pole and could they wipe off the send instead.  I was actually unhappy with how I did this.  Perhaps you could pass along my apology to this member for my abruptness.

You accuse me of having a hidden agenda i.e  "How can we ensure we have the exclusive use of our camp site?".  Not at all.  However, there are situations were one group can impact the enjoyment of another.  Whenever there are several groups in an area I think each has to be considerate, tolerant and patient.  The larger the groups the more of all these things is needed.  With enough people a group can overwhelm another’s ability to exercise tolerance, consideration and patience no matter how much the large group tries to have a small footprint.

As for floatplanes, this is a different issue.  My understanding is that it is forbidden for floatplanes to land at the spit when there are campers present (Parks BC regulations) and that campers record and report the license of the plane.

I mean you no disrespect and I have no lingering negativity toward the members of your group.

Cheers

xxx

這是我的答覆, 純粹個人意見.
=====================

Hi xxx,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I appreciate your feedback.

I really did not realize that other one incidence.  (Just like you did not know the dog peeping on our gears.)  The other two incidences I realized and I immediately told them not to do it again and I admitted that in my post publicly as well.   If there is any misunderstanding, I sincerely apologize for that.

I did not deny that we were making noises.  But look at the facts .Beating the ground sheets, it was totally unacceptable.  I agree it is our fault.  It had to be stopped.  But the other - speaking in the morning at about 8:00am - a little bit loud - something is quite debatable.   I do learn from our open discussion that I will brief my group on this issue when we hiking out next time.  We accept the fact that we have to keep our noises down.

As a co-leader of this group, I tried to ensure our team members do the right things not to create any disturbance of other hikers/campers nor damaged the environment.  I and our group do not want to spoil others fun.  We did not want to offend any people so we tolerate.  What other group is doing we are not in the position to comment (for may be what we believe is right is in fact wrong).

Honestly speaking, I understand one group will have impact on the other group's enjoyment.  That is why we do not interfere what others are doing.

It happens that we have a big group of 15 guys.  What happens if there were three small groups of 5 people (totalling 15 guys) and each group did not know each others.  One or may be two groups were talking loudly.  Then the problem is not the group size.  It is the problem of how each person should behave.

Will there be a chance that there are three small groups of 5 people camping there?  I do not know the odds.  But I do think it will be likely.  

In our group, MazeGirl is our group leader.  We all respect and follow her decision.  So in other words, a big group is easier to control than 3 separate groups.

May I ask sincerely? (No intention to offend you.)  Why don't you just say "Hey guys, welcome to this camp site.  Is that anything we can help? (break the ice).  Who is the leader of your group?  (then straight to the point - not an offensive question )"  Then you know who to communicate.

Speaking from my hearts, you are all great guys and qreat mountain hikers - looking at the gears you carried (Our group does admire you guys ability to carry so much things up the mountain.  There is absolutely no hostility towards you guys).  Quite group.  As I said in post that you guys willing to share space with us - moving the tents a little bit farther away.  We love you guys.

I stand on my point that it is not the group size that caused the problems this time.  As I mentioned that we could not stop other people (or other groups) coming in.  There is no registration system like WCT in place.  It is (as you said) some one talking so loudly and beating the tents.  That is this behaviour not acceptable.  I just want to stress this point on my posts.  I do not want people to stereotype that a large group is always the group to be blamed on everything.  I do like to hike in a group of 10 to 12 but I will ensure that the next time our group will be well briefed.

Once again, I thank for the whole heartily discussion with you and thank for your tolerance when staying with our big group up the mountain.  We do enjoy every moments up there.  I think you do as well.  And thanks for your feedback which helps us do better next time.

Alex
发表于 2006-8-9 18:26:47 | 显示全部楼层

“三人的组合有多少种方式?”

“三人的组合有多少种方式?”

出水芙蓉

出水芙蓉

I wish I knew how to quit you3 7号:回家的路上顺便到湖边小木屋看看,刚好机会划划船

I wish I knew how to quit you3

7号:回家的路上顺便到湖边小木屋看看,刚好机会划划船

返乡

返乡

草甸上的姊妹花

草甸上的姊妹花
发表于 2006-8-9 18:29:35 | 显示全部楼层

开心一颗小果

开心一颗小果
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 18:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
清水,这是你问起的信息:

我带的两瓶烧酒的照片:

近照2

近照2

标签近照1

标签近照1

第二瓶

第二瓶

标签近照

标签近照

第一瓶

第一瓶
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 18:39:30 | 显示全部楼层
clearwater
“三人的组合有多少种方式?”

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 18:44:58 | 显示全部楼层
clearwater
开心一颗

:kx:  :kx:  :kx:  :kx:  :kx:  :kx:  :kx:
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 18:55:55 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,清水说得对,上次还没公开谢谢Francy呢,在她家开FB大Party!

本来有更美的pose的,可惜我没抓拍到 :oops:

风起云涌

风起云涌

私家码头

私家码头

美人鱼

美人鱼
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 18:58:11 | 显示全部楼层
出发前准备的水果蔬菜

如题

如题
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 19:05:10 | 显示全部楼层
。。。

开心一笑

开心一笑

开心一刻

开心一刻
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 19:36:34 | 显示全部楼层
星期六日爬山,星期一至五贴图,生活好充实啊。。。

就是快没饭吃啦。。。哈哈
不由得想起了《失乐园》。。。
DSCN18550001.JPG
DSCN18150001.JPG
DSCN17780001.JPG
DSCN18770001.JPG
发表于 2006-8-9 19:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
原来靓女是用如此先进的[z]1/7/长焦镜头[/z]!!  怪不得所拍的照片都是那么细致入微...... :smcf: :smcf:
resize_wizard-3_213.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 20:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
白枫叶
原来靓女是用如此先进的[z]1/7/长焦镜头[/z]!!  怪不得所拍的照片都是那么细致入微...... :smcf: :smcf:

:sm08:
发表于 2006-8-9 20:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
近今流行大幅照片... 跟風... 數年前的技巧忘掉了很多 ,做不好,見諒.

在水中暢游所見景色. 遠處是湖的出口.

在水中暢游所見景色. 遠處是湖的出口.

左邊遠景是Alpha Mountain

左邊遠景是Alpha Mountain

面對 Crescent Glaciers

面對 Crescent Glaciers
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 20:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
ALEXYIM
近今流行大幅照片... 跟風... 數年前的技巧忘掉了很多 ,做不好,見諒.

还以为你们这次没带相机呢,都没见到你们拍照 :oops:

拍的真漂亮!
发表于 2006-8-9 21:08:23 | 显示全部楼层

我想馬兄的看法最有份量.

我想馬兄的看法最有份量.

爬這麼陡峭的山,是挑戰? 是樂趣?

爬這麼陡峭的山,是挑戰? 是樂趣?
发表于 2006-8-9 21:20:03 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,
首先非常感谢大家的关心, 我的手已经不痛了,再过阵子就又可以归队了.  :D  
这次虽然受了一点皮肉之苦,但是有美女们为我铺床,帅哥陪睡,和LU队长的特别安排,我真的没太感觉痛, 以前更小的伤好象都比这次要难受.

好了,言归正转,发些照片. ( 现在9指打字还有些不习惯  :( )

湖,冰川,白云在傍晚

湖,冰川,白云在傍晚

营地全貌

营地全貌

凉衣石

凉衣石

敬业的摄影师

敬业的摄影师

真威风啊

真威风啊
发表于 2006-8-9 21:24:15 | 显示全部楼层

Blue Bell (蓝鐘花)

Blue Bell (蓝鐘花)
IMG_3629.jpg

小象鼻花

小象鼻花

Black Tusk 下午的時間和行走在Black Tusk的小白,老遊,Start Light 等用radio通話. 非常開心.

Black Tusk
下午的時間和行走在Black Tusk的小白,老遊,Start Light 等用radio通話. 非常開心.
发表于 2006-8-9 21:47:48 | 显示全部楼层
人物照,如要刪除,請通知.
IMG_3685.jpg

俊男

俊男
IMG_3633.jpg

美女

美女
发表于 2006-8-9 21:53:55 | 显示全部楼层

瀑布一景 (最少有 2-3 條吧?)

瀑布一景  (最少有 2-3 條吧?)

彩虹飛瀑 (拍得不太好,彩虹不太現)

彩虹飛瀑  (拍得不太好,彩虹不太現)

日看雲景,夜看星光

日看雲景,夜看星光
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-9 21:58:30 | 显示全部楼层
tigerma
营地全貌

马虎拍的角度真独特!!!! :b.cool:

赞!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-3 05:05 , Processed in 0.104767 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表