热搜: 活动 交友
楼主: TimK

2011年6月中旬秘鲁Huayhuash Circuit徒步

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2011-6-20 19:49:45 | 显示全部楼层
Dada
[quote]Gloria
We did a 5+ hour approximately 12km easy hike to help acclimatization today.  Everybody is adapting very well.

We will start our 11-day hike tomorrow.  The next update will be in July unless there is wifi.

:aa51:  :cool!:[/quote]

+1 :aa51:  :b.cool:  :luck:
发表于 2011-6-27 05:16:33 | 显示全部楼层
Peru time June 27 at 8:07am

Alex suffers servious Altitude Sickeness so I accompanied him to descend yesterday.  The transportation was very complicated & took almost 13 hours to go back to Huaraz.  
We are now staying at Aldo Guest House & will see a doctor later. :cry:   The rest of the group continue the trekking.

It is very dry here and my lips are chapped.

Will keep you posted.

I am not used to using a spanish key board, so I do not know how to input some symbols.
发表于 2011-6-27 05:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
小C

Alex suffers servious Altitude Sickeness so I accompanied him to descend yesterday.  The transportation was very complicated & took almost 13 hours to go back to Huaraz.  
We are now staying at Aldo Guest House & will see a doctor later. :cry:   The rest of the group continue the trekking.

It is very dry here and my lips are chipped.

Will keep you posted.

I am not used to using a spanish key board, so I do not know how to input some symbols.

啊!希望Alex很快康复,小C辛苦了! :yb:  :aa51:
发表于 2011-6-27 06:11:03 | 显示全部楼层
小C

Will keep you posted.

My best wishes to Alex.
发表于 2011-6-27 06:31:59 | 显示全部楼层
小C

We are now staying at Aldo Guest House & will see a doctor later. :cry:   The rest of the group continue the trekking....

Godspeed the recovery!

....The most effective means of treating HAPE High Altitude Pulmonary Edema are a rapid reduction in altitude, rest, additional oxygen and consumption of liquids...
发表于 2011-6-27 08:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
希望早日康复。
高山反应确实让人困惑,它和你身体状况无关,只是各人的个体适应,没去过高原前,谁都不知道自己到底会不会有高原反应,以及反应的烈度如何。不知道Peru徒步线上环境如何,如果植物繁茂还好一点,至少空气中氧气含量会稍大,如果植被基本没有的话,那就全看个人的适应情况了。
我想Alex这会儿在低海拔环境中应该已经适应恢复过来了,保重哦!!!
发表于 2011-6-27 10:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
Peru time 1:39pm

Thanks for everybody's warm regards!  Alex is still very weak, rest is the best way to recover.  Gloria threw up too but she recovered fast.

无非
如果植物繁茂还好一点,至少空气中氧气含量会稍大,如果植被基本没有的话,那就全看个人的适应情况了。

There are no trees in the mountains.  You can see grass, meadows, cows, sheep, donkeys & horses.
发表于 2011-6-27 11:27:19 | 显示全部楼层
小C
Peru time 1:39pm

Thanks for everybody's warm regards!  Alex is still very weak, rest is the best way to recover.  Gloria threw up too but she recovered fast.

[quote]无非
如果植物繁茂还好一点,至少空气中氧气含量会稍大,如果植被基本没有的话,那就全看个人的适应情况了。

There are no trees in the mountains.  You can see grass, meadows, cows, sheep, donkeys & horses.[/quote]

愿Alex早日康复。
发表于 2011-6-27 14:37:32 | 显示全部楼层
So sorry to hear about this, but you guys are HEROs to me nevertheless!!  :aa51:
发表于 2011-6-27 14:39:32 | 显示全部楼层
相信Alex很快就能恢复。

一般人经过几天逐步提高海拔的适应,都不会有事。但负重登高就很难说了。如果连Gloria这么强悍的hiker都呕吐了,看来当地环境不容大意。
发表于 2011-6-27 14:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
Wishing Alex a speedy recovery and all the best. look forward to good news from the Doctor.  Take care all of you and continued safe journeys.
Paul
发表于 2011-6-27 17:54:42 | 显示全部楼层
无非
希望早日康复。
高山反应确实让人困惑,它和你身体状况无关,只是各人的个体适应,没去过高原前,谁都不知道自己到底会不会有高原反应,以及反应的烈度如何。

非常認同!

ALEX和GLORIA好好休息吧, 一定會快快康複的! :wink:
发表于 2011-6-27 18:32:34 | 显示全部楼层
各位多保重,尽早恢复及适应!
发表于 2011-6-27 19:08:01 | 显示全部楼层
绝大多数人都能适应高山反应的,尽量争取保持正常的饮食和营养,使身体有足够的资源来应对。祝Alex早日恢复强健!
发表于 2011-6-27 19:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
So sorry to hear this.  :(

祝Alex早日康复!也祝其他所有队员旅途顺利!

Camony自己也多保重啊!抱抱...
发表于 2011-6-27 20:01:35 | 显示全部楼层
小C

Will keep you posted.

Just talked with Alex and Camony. Alex sounds pretty normal now. But he is still very weak. He would struggle to go up on stairs to 2nd floor. However, he can eat anything he likes. I expect he would recover in next a couple of days.

Both of them took horse riding descending from high altitude yesterday for more than 2 hrs. They could not carry full load, but small day hiking bags. Now they wait the rests coming down by July 1. Then go to Lima and fly back home. They want to say "Thanks for all of your concerns".

BTW: Camony cannot do anything in this small village, but learning Spanish. Because she wants to go back there again next yr (???)
发表于 2011-7-1 17:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
The team finished the 11-day hike this afternoon.  Everyone is doing well.  Will go to Lima tomorrow.
发表于 2011-7-1 17:16:45 | 显示全部楼层
Gloria
The team finished the 11-day hike this afternoon.  Everyone is doing well.  Will go to Lima tomorrow.

:aa10:  :pics:
发表于 2011-7-3 04:27:58 | 显示全部楼层
The group is now in Miraflores of Lima.  We're having breakfast & will go out for a city tour later.
发表于 2011-7-4 15:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
我們四人(Daisy, Gloria, Alex & 小C)今天下午2:15pm回到溫哥華, 感覺都是這裡最好。Robin與Swimmer會乘今晚(祕魯時間)10時机, 其餘六人將乘7月5日凌晨机各自返回原居地。

要開始大清潔, 稍後其他隊友會上遊記, 照片,請耐心等候。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-17 14:41 , Processed in 0.065949 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表