发表于 2012-7-20 13:39:51 | 显示全部楼层
吃不到温哥华兄弟们的Potluck了, 呜...

LAKE LOUISE

LAKE LOUISE
发表于 2012-7-20 14:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
虽不能参加庆功晚宴,但是祝愿各路英雄们吃好,玩好!
美丽的温哥华欢迎你们!
发表于 2012-7-20 17:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
队友们,你们为梦想而坚持的精神感动着每一位关注这件事的网友们,看到有这么多热心的朋友为你们加油鼓掌,也让人很欣慰,华英雄,Angel,Charles,Howard,请你们准备好冲刺吧!只是路滑,一定注意安全!
发表于 2012-7-20 17:52:11 | 显示全部楼层

[建议]

谢谢西老大的安排, 也祝福英雄一行在最后的行程里一帆风顺, 平安开心抵达目的地!!!

24号的温哥华一日游, 如果客人乐意继续骑行, 建议安排如下行程:Richmond - UBC - Spanish Bank - English Bay - False Creek - Sea Wall - Stantley Park - Downtown- QE Park - Richmond, 此路程基本沿着海岸线骑行, 全程大约60公里, 充分饱览温哥华这座海滨城市的秀丽景色; 如果是开车, 建议加上北温的suspension bridge 和capilano水库, 时间允许加上burnaby mountain 或者 deepcove。 无论骑行或者开车, 无非和我都会全程陪同。

各位如果有什么更好的想法也麻烦尽早通知我们, 以便早做准备, 谢谢!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-20 21:44:03 | 显示全部楼层

Re: [建议]

行者无疆
谢谢西老大的安排, 也祝福英雄一行在最后的行程里一帆风顺, 平安开心抵达目的地!!!

24号的温哥华一日游, 如果客人乐意继续骑行, 建议安排如下行程:Richmond - UBC - Spanish Bank - English Bay - False Creek - Sea Wall - Stantley Park - Downtown- QE Park - Richmond, 此路程基本沿着海岸线骑行, 全程大约60公里, 充分饱览温哥华这座海滨城市的秀丽景色; 如果是开车, 建议加上北温的suspension bridge 和capilano水库, 时间允许加上burnaby mountain 或者 deepcove。 无论骑行或者开车, 无非和我都会全程陪同。

各位如果有什么更好的想法也麻烦尽早通知我们, 以便早做准备, 谢谢!

老弟,谢谢你的费心,这样我们就能够尽到地主之谊了,朋友来自远方,我们一定要接待好!
发表于 2012-7-20 22:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
每当打开这个贴,看到朋友们的留言都令我们很感动。朋友们的热情令我们受宠若惊,在此向关心,支持,帮助我们的朋友致以万分感谢!在论坛里看到朋友们的名字都很熟悉,期待着和你们的见面。
发表于 2012-7-20 22:43:51 | 显示全部楼层
day10,今天是很悲哀的一天,从clearwater到kamloops126公里,烈日当空,34度的高温,骑得很辛苦。到了kamloops后才知道我们订的super8在上坡上,然后又爬了一个接近5公里的坡。到达酒店时已经累得不想动了。今天在路上我们捡了一个队友,一个来自德国的小伙子,巧的是他和我们都是同一天在卡加里出发的。
OW0XHU5FUREZBG8]Y)JNQ{4.jpg
%]XVR23GNJC(EPYC9$8HAUM.jpg
((G~6C0F%M5S55A@EZG[_$2.jpg
NY~J7R9~LV1)7HM2DMMD0]4.jpg
发表于 2012-7-20 22:51:52 | 显示全部楼层
德国的小伙子是一个大二的学生,一个人骑车和camping,路线是到了merritt后转到kelowna,所以我们就邀请他加入我们的队伍。
FU`4W_2N[YPO}WNIOJ2ER87.jpg
BBW4RUY1NFXQ$ZLHD_3B2UG.jpg
VQ$6)$6HT6C~50EJ]_`(BAH.jpg
$7}2LKR5@V@0BYTTJEK}TFY.jpg
发表于 2012-7-20 22:58:16 | 显示全部楼层
华英雄
每当打开这个贴,看到朋友们的留言都令我们很感动。朋友们的热情令我们受宠若惊,在此向关心,支持,帮助我们的朋友致以万分感谢!在论坛里看到朋友们的名字都很熟悉,期待着和你们的见面。

今天还在跟WENDY笑,要不要在卡尔加里订一束花带去送给你们表示祝贺,后来一想,有点辱没你,“牛粪”通常才配鲜花:)

就替其他关心你的朋友们敬你三杯酒吧,到时不要装斯文说不喝啊,成功在望、加油!后天见!
发表于 2012-7-20 23:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
day11,今天我们走的是5A,一条很漂亮幽静的路。
7S_}B{8SRHJK6]GN18]EJ6R.jpg
~%RQZHYH9R$TR3T5@2[{@7O.jpg
`6POF9`6]K47D6E`EOY~1NV.jpg
(M2%7$80S]KU1G`OGU]4(BT.jpg
发表于 2012-7-20 23:19:21 | 显示全部楼层
K4T_%UWU@VGSRN8$RY%M4@7.jpg
HBN8EAU8VTNYR3BEYWJKRDV.jpg
9QUJ@CQXRMB0HJTS`ZU2{8Y.jpg
8C0TDPHAP11%3$9N(RFA]YQ.jpg
发表于 2012-7-20 23:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
S(8{42O9TN3GZVBJ{Q0)15P.jpg
L)T~T@~(`Z_O6B1%PJG5H_O.jpg
发表于 2012-7-21 13:48:03 | 显示全部楼层
西行客
无非、WanchaiBoz、星光并马塞克,
周日早上就辛苦WanchaiBoz;到时候还有一个摄像师会上你的车去HOPE;

接待活动这样安排的:

22日,无非、星光等朋友在HOPE迎接华英雄骑行队,汇合后一路骑向温哥华;陆上WanchaiBoz作现场指挥,我安排了一个专业摄像师前往全程拍摄;回来结合华英雄一路的照片,做个小片,华英雄骑行队和我们的朋友有一个好玩的记录;

晚上,在Richmond小接风;考虑到22日卡--温骑行队刚到,到达温哥华的时间不宜掌握,加之他们一路疲惫,需要休息和调整,把大型的接风宴请放到了--------〉

23日;晚上5点开始进场,6点盛大接风晚餐开始,全体骑行队员和我们大家一起把酒聊天,谈天说地,交流感受、一聚成朋友!

报名在这里:
https://www.crossna.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16147

23日;下午1点;请休息好了的华英雄和温哥华的骑行的朋友,一起从3号路骑往Richmond 冬奥会滑冰中心;接受电视台的人物专门访问,传递我们华人热爱户外、身心健康、融入社会的主题;

24日;有劳“行走无疆”带领华英雄 温哥华一日游;

28日;参加一次我们的HIKING 活动;

西老大,咋整的有点象是迎亲的阵势捏?

还有那么点明星气势呢,

仰望各路英雄侠女!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-21 14:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
野隐
[quote]西行客
无非、WanchaiBoz、星光并马塞克,
周日早上就辛苦WanchaiBoz;到时候还有一个摄像师会上你的车去HOPE;

接待活动这样安排的:

22日,无非、星光等朋友在HOPE迎接华英雄骑行队,汇合后一路骑向温哥华;陆上WanchaiBoz作现场指挥,我安排了一个专业摄像师前往全程拍摄;回来结合华英雄一路的照片,做个小片,华英雄骑行队和我们的朋友有一个好玩的记录;

晚上,在Richmond小接风;考虑到22日卡--温骑行队刚到,到达温哥华的时间不宜掌握,加之他们一路疲惫,需要休息和调整,把大型的接风宴请放到了--------〉

23日;晚上5点开始进场,6点盛大接风晚餐开始,全体骑行队员和我们大家一起把酒聊天,谈天说地,交流感受、一聚成朋友!

报名在这里:
https://www.crossna.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16147

23日;下午1点;请休息好了的华英雄和温哥华的骑行的朋友,一起从3号路骑往Richmond 冬奥会滑冰中心;接受电视台的人物专门访问,传递我们华人热爱户外、身心健康、融入社会的主题;

24日;有劳“行走无疆”带领华英雄 温哥华一日游;

28日;参加一次我们的HIKING 活动;

西老大,咋整的有点象是迎亲的阵势捏?

还有那么点明星气势呢,

仰望各路英雄侠女![/quote]

一来尽地主之谊!

二来人多热闹、好玩!

三来当明星?

四来佩服华英雄这样的实干派!

五来我也想请人一起把酒问 天了。
发表于 2012-7-21 20:21:15 | 显示全部楼层
精彩精彩。。
发表于 2012-7-21 20:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢单车,喜欢旅行,更喜欢梦想.看到队友们一点点的努力将梦想实现,我快乐着,傻傻的.一起加油吧!
发表于 2012-7-22 00:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
还能活着看到你们的帖子,真好!今天是至今为止最难的一天,总共骑行120公里,前面从海拔600米上升到800多米,一直上坡
到約98公里的為止。骑了12多天,体力非常累。

Team mate helped me to post this in Chinese is doing something else, so I will need to continue writing in Eng。

Day-12, We were on No. 5 highway, had never know so much hills from the own of Merrit to Hope.  Right at the door of our motel,  we started to climb steep hills.  Achim (by translation), a shy 2nd year university student, wanted to travel-on-wheels from Calgary to San Francisco in 90 days with tide budget.  Biking alone is kind of loney, he stayed with us two nights.  He enjoyed our company as much as he enjoyed Chinese food and the included bed and breadfest.  We splited our route shortly leaving Merrit, Achim for the famous Kettle Valley Trail in Kelowna.  This trail wasnot in Hua's plan and we do not have enought time for it anyway.  After saying goodby to Achim, we continue to climb hills.  These hills are long and steep circling around mountains.  We started cycling on the route from about 10:30 am to  8:30 pm, only the last two hours we biked down hills.   I think today is the toughest climbing not taking hot weather in consideration.  I salute to 3 heros in our team, Hearo Hua, Charlie and Golden Ear, as they padled hard up  hills after hills in silent, in speed and perserverance.

Aslo, day-11, cycled about 133 km in thunder storms, hails, in rains, in winds travelling more 30km/hour against our direction along 5a (a scenic route, highly recommend it) from clearwater to merrit. We stopped by a short while to avoid riding in winds, but day night was running short, so we must continue cycling in such horriable weather condition.  Hero Hua, Charlie and Golden Ear and Achim are all my hero in Day-11.  

Cycling long distance like this, we must experience its process to own what's like in taking challenges beyond reach in both body and mind.  Everyday, every route, every weather condition,managingstability in traffics are challenges meet without predictdions.  At the end of the day, a cold drink of coca cola  and reading your blog are the world to us:))

You guys are awesome, thanks your energy!!  Can't wait to be at home, and can't wait to see you all.  

-good nite, stole the computer again for posting.
发表于 2012-7-22 06:24:51 | 显示全部楼层
昨天从Goldstream回来,一路上都在找你们,可惜我们的开车路线(Revelstroke-->Armstrong-->vernon-->Kelowna-->Merritt-->Hope-->Vancouver)和你们的骑行路线有点不同,错过了。

你们真棒! :cb:  :cb:
发表于 2012-7-22 07:47:58 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella
到約98公里的為止。骑了12多天,体力非常累。

Team mate helped me to post this in Chinese is doing something else, so I will need to continue writing in Eng。

Day-12, We were on No. 5 highway, had never know so much hills from the own of Merrit to Hope.  Right at the door of our motel,  we started to climb steep hills.  Achim (by translation), a shy 2nd year university student, wanted to travel-on-wheels from Calgary to San Francisco in 90 days with tide budget.  Biking alone is kind of loney, he stayed with us two nights.  He enjoyed our company as much as he enjoyed Chinese food and the included bed and breadfest.  We splited our route shortly leaving Merrit, Achim for the famous Kettle Valley Trail in Kelowna.  This trail wasnot in Hua's plan and we do not have enought time for it anyway.  After saying goodby to Achim, we continue to climb hills.  These hills are long and steep circling around mountains.  We started cycling on the route from about 10:30 am to  8:30 pm, only the last two hours we biked down hills.   I think today is the toughest climbing not taking hot weather in consideration.  I salute to 3 heros in our team, Hearo Hua, Charlie and Golden Ear, as they padled hard up  hills after hills in silent, in speed and perserverance.

Aslo, day-11, cycled about 133 km in thunder storms, hails, in rains, in winds travelling more 30km/hour against our direction along 5a (a scenic route, highly recommend it) from clearwater to merrit. We stopped by a short while to avoid riding in winds, but day night was running short, so we must continue cycling in such horriable weather condition.  Hero Hua, Charlie and Golden Ear and Achim are all my hero in Day-11.  

Cycling long distance like this, we must experience its process to own what's like in taking challenges beyond reach in both body and mind.  Everyday, every route, every weather condition,managingstability in traffics are challenges meet without predictdions.  At the end of the day, a cold drink of coca cola  and reading your blog are the world to us:))

You guys are awesome, thanks your energy!!  Can't wait to be at home, and can't wait to see you all.  

:aa51:  :aa51: 快到家啦! 今晚回来吃好喝好哦~~
发表于 2012-7-22 09:29:22 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella
到約98公里的為止。骑了12多天,体力非常累。

活着真好,为你骄傲!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-25 22:21 , Processed in 0.068237 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表