热搜: 活动 交友
楼主: 天藍蓝

Running--Sunday morning 8:30 am (07/20/2014) at Burnaby Lake

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2013-2-21 15:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
hello_kitty
[quote]Angelbella

I was expecting you to show up, we did miss you:)) Explorer was talking the whole running trip, he had so much energy, so much admired his strength. We made it in one hour and ten minutes. We were glad we made it. Let's run again!! Let me know when is a good time for you.

:sl:  :sl:  :b.cool:  :b.cool:  :b.cool:[/quote]

我也 :sl: Explore 一個大腦可以多用,
很幽默, 有智慧. 我只能單顧跑,和編程式地按下嗯,啊哈的反應, 但獲益良多.  

小貓,希望能有 與你:sl: 的機會,或跑或徒步.  have reserved a Sunday for Mnt. Harvey, waiting for call-out.
发表于 2013-2-21 15:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella

小貓,希望能有 與你:sl: 的機會,或跑或徒步.  have reserved a Sunday for Mnt. Harvey, waiting for call-out.

How about next Sunday (March. 3), we can go to Mt. Harvey if you want.  Really miss you, i was checking the old hiking pictures yesterday and saw a lot of them taken with you. Call me when you are available.
Not sure if your mandarin improved or not. :hh:
发表于 2013-2-21 15:52:13 | 显示全部楼层

Re: A Real Fool!

EXPLORER
I felt a real fool! When did I become a talking machine?  Angel, it is all you fault because you kept on asking me questions the WHOLE run. Just kidding!
Anyhow, it was a good run nonetheless.

Explorer

Explore, a real fool is definitely not you, you are awesome, have lots of energy, which brand of 大力菠菜 do you eat? Talking Machine makes me bored, but you are way more humorous, fun to run with.  :) keep you talking was the intention to keep you out of the return, and made a home run with a complete false creek loop.  

Running pal, it was fun running wasn't it?  The next trick to get your energy burn out on a running trail -Hmm..that's difficult, your strength keeps getting better. :twisted::twisted::twisted:
发表于 2013-2-21 16:13:12 | 显示全部楼层
潘博士, 想我今晨看到您的帖子嗯, 如今跑了。不錯的啦,加入我們跑ba,我從你在那裡學習普通話,學習Mandarin slang 是我最愛,當我不能用普通話和英語明白你說的中文, 真希望有人把它翻譯成為廣東話。你也能學會粵語,你用廣東話翻譯,如何?
发表于 2013-2-21 16:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
anyone here is interested in running this Sunday afternoon with me?

sound good, what time in the afternoon?
发表于 2013-2-21 18:29:22 | 显示全部楼层
这个周日我能参加,路线是Burnaby Lake 吗?
发表于 2013-2-21 18:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
九头鸟

How about 3:00pm this Sunday, we run Burnaby lake loop?
发表于 2013-2-21 18:40:43 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella
..我不能用普通話和英語明白你說的中文..

一切都顺利,这样事情是通常的!讲外语是不容易的!我现在忙着愚翁移山准备在四月参加汉语水平考试。希望在我通过4级的考试之后,人们就开始听得懂我说的话。  8)
发表于 2013-2-21 20:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
hello_kitty
[quote]Angelbella

How about next Sunday (March. 3), we can go to Mt. Harvey if you want.  Really miss you, i was checking the old hiking pictures yesterday and saw a lot of them taken with you. Call me when you are available.
Not sure if your mandarin improved or not. :hh:[/quote]

小貓, March 3 is good, I marked it down on the calendar.  We may make adjustment according to the mother nature.  

Thanks for digging out the old hiking reports, we indeed had a lot of fun :)
傘妹妹出山日子, 謝謝hike-友們命名這個漂亮的名字。
风雪情义 - Mt. Laughington https://www.crossna.org/forum.php?mod=redirect&ptid=12277

那些年, 日子? !中間隔了很多年,日子。 。 。哈哈
那些年,我們一起追的山和原野, 其獨特的方式, 敘述經歷和勇氣, 產生共鳴! !

雪地裡樂悠悠,聽到那些雪鞋腳踏的旋律,看到海天空的美景,...瞬間千變萬化的雲彩...霧隨溫度緩慢移動神秘的面紗...大自然的吸引,就是其獨特的方式讓人敬佩也讓更多人走上追逐夢想.

雪花冰晶聚集, 微觀的過冷雲滴凍結的雪晶通過不同的溫度和濕度的加工製作, 成為片狀獨特結構的薄冰塊. 在陽光下反射的晶片狀, 猶如一顆顆璀璨閃亮的鑽石. 讚歎不已. 在宇宙中的每一個元素都有它獨特的存在, 根據環境的變化而變化, 這不是一個驚喜,這意味著碰巧. 對於宇宙的神秘, 我的微小算什麼呢? 敬畏大自然ba!!

當跳進冰湖里才體會到那種神奇的感覺,雪花穿過地球大氣層的冰晶, 隨冰冷的寒風迎面而來, 聚集落在湖面,而你看到的是完全另一個世界.
遠遠矗立開放的冰川, 神秘而美麗。如果生命是一個探索的旅程,發現綠洲是一種喜悅的情感,沒有言語可以形容的充實感。而眼前晶藍的冰川就是很多人的綠洲. 穿越冰湖的路徑是那麼的純淨與和諧,回頭看到穿越過了足跡的軌道,hike-友們得意忘形,為安靜的原野帶來狂野, 色彩。為生活帶來溫馨, 精彩的體驗, 為後來者者帶來了渴望征服的故事.  inspired from 2013 crossing Garibaldi Lake https://www.crossna.org/forum.php?mod=redirect&ptid=18997

還有美麗的藍寶石色的雪溝,各種動物腳印,還有很多不知名稱的飛鳥群圍繞你歌唱,清新的空氣, 廣闊的原野, 有點像進入一個動畫片的世界,整天在電視上看到的冰川, 湖泊,高大積雪的銀松樹,就在你的眼前, 所有的語言差異,文化差異拋出腦外。偶然出行中找到了靈感,過程如此豐富,但也給了hike-友們無盡的收穫! ! !

那些年,我們一起追的山和原野, 其獨特的方式, 敘述經歷和勇氣, 產生共鳴....

Photo taken by snow white from recent trip crossing the Garibaldi Lake.

Photo taken by snow white from recent trip crossing the Garibaldi Lake.
发表于 2013-2-21 21:18:06 | 显示全部楼层
PanShiBo
[quote]Angelbella
..我不能用普通話和英語明白你說的中文..

一切都顺利,这样事情是通常的!讲外语是不容易的!我现在忙着愚翁移山准备在四月参加汉语水平考试。希望在我通过4级的考试之后,人们就开始听得懂我说的话。  8)[/quote]

顺利是必然的, 沒有什麼能阻止博士的學習魄力。What grade is grade 4?  
Shh.....告訴你一個秘密,我的漢語言文字是非常糟糕的。兩年前剛剛學會聽一點點普通話, 說得非常嚴重的糟糕。account on me for the worst Mandarin speaking, ok?
发表于 2013-2-21 21:49:36 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]九头鸟

How about 3:00pm this Sunday, we run Burnaby lake loop?[/quote]
Good for me.  If you or any other runners want a ride from me at the Holdem station, just call me at 604-202-8703.  Otherwise I will meet you at the parking lot behind CG Brown.
发表于 2013-2-22 14:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
lulu,
how many loops will you gonna to run?
发表于 2013-2-22 15:32:47 | 显示全部楼层
popcorn
lulu,
how many loops will you gonna to run?

just 1, but you can continue after 1 loop-:)
发表于 2013-2-22 18:11:04 | 显示全部楼层

See you all on Sunday.

See you all at 3 at Holdom Station.  New runners are welcome. Bby Lake is a good run.
发表于 2013-2-23 18:04:10 | 显示全部楼层
See you at Holdom Sky Train station at 3 pm on Sun.   :)
发表于 2013-2-24 13:57:09 | 显示全部楼层
ah ha...YOU, the running pals seem so brave, it's raining outside, and no posting for cancelling. The monstrous part of me seems losing its wish. See you guys in Holdom Station, and get splash in the rain and flop the wings of rain around Burnaby Lake!

Whatever plan will be, I will be there!
发表于 2013-2-24 14:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
It is raining hard, so let's cancel the run.

I am already here in the meeting place parking lot as I messed up with the meeting time, anyway I am heading home & look forward to running with you guys next time.
发表于 2013-2-24 14:07:07 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
It is raining hard, so let's cancel the run.

I am already here in the meeting place parking lot as I messed up with the meeting time, anyway I am heading home & look forward to running with you guys next time.

Sweet! Thanks lulu, let's make it up in next run. Thanks be there for us and Take Care!
发表于 2013-2-24 14:07:25 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella
ah ha...YOU, the running pals seem so brave, it's raining outside, and no posting for cancelling. The monstrous part of me seems losing its wish. See you guys in Holdom Station, and get splash in the rain and flop the wings of rain around Burnaby Lake!

Contact Jim & David? I have to bait out this-:(
发表于 2013-2-24 14:13:08 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]Angelbella

Contact Jim & David? I have to bait out this-:([/quote]

Texted/Left message to Jim for cancellation.  Don't have David's contact, hope he sees this posting.

Thanks lulu  :)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-5-15 07:38 , Processed in 0.070875 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表