[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-16 23:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
希望自己能坚持召集每周一次的长跑

长跑路线收集中:

****False Creek Seawall
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/219684358
九公里多,靠近跑道的集合地点很方便---- Main Street Sky Train Station,  It`s a great route.

支持! FYI,Central Valley greenway seems like a nice running road as well.

Cheers!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-16 23:27:25 | 显示全部楼层

Re: 羡慕

麦叔
天蓝蓝,真羡慕你们还能在美丽的stanley公园跑步。我们这里已经是冰天雪地了。前些天试着在外面跑了两圈,鼻子里面差点冻住了。现在只能在室内体育馆跑了,很郁闷!

阿麦,
so nice to hear from you again! 太好了! Well, we were lucky enough to have great weather in the last month,  but we also had to  run a couple of times in the rain. Winter is around the corner, but spring is also on its way!

Stay happy! Keep running!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-16 23:40:26 | 显示全部楼层
Hi group,
Sunday will have rain, be prepared.  

人生的旅程高低交错,也永远无法预知风雨和阳光。起伏的路上,是什么样的力量可以让我们心中温暖? 风雨之中,又是什么样的信心可以让我们安然前行?清水的人生,你该给它染上怎样的色彩? 喧闹的世界,你又要如何的努力才能找回自己安稳的心?

能够做到的,已经尽力了吗?不能够做到的,可以放心松手了吗?

相信每个人都是浩瀚星河里的一颗小小的恒星。闪光的时候,我们的光亮温暖他人,暗淡的时候,我们依赖他人的光亮来看清道路。人和人之间的关系在某种意义上其实密不可分。如果人生的旅途中不能够陪你走太远,又或者不再会有重逢的机会,在我们擦肩而过的瞬间,请记住彼此的笑容吧,还有那淡淡的光亮,因为那笑容里带着鼓励,那光亮中含着温暖。

多少年后,一个夜深人静的夜晚,书桌前的你或许会在不经意间依希记起那些陈年的往事,还有那些曾经感动过你的话,鼓励过你的人,和一起努力过的故事。

感谢网友们的关注和支持!我想我都看到了,也知道了, 感动中.

风雨中,让我们在一起快乐慢跑吧! Everyone is welcome to join us!
发表于 2012-11-17 06:50:28 | 显示全部楼层
天蓝蓝,
在你平静而自信的笑容后面,是一颗经常沉思的心。真好!
发表于 2012-11-17 23:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
LuLu,

You will be running 22km Sunday,   我很为你感到骄傲。:aa51: :cb:  :aa5:    :b.cool:
发表于 2012-11-18 08:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
I am in UBC and will start @ 8:30,

Thanks for all your support! I might meet u guys this afternoon at the meeting place for a cup of coffee before or after, I'll contact u after I finish-:)
发表于 2012-11-18 13:21:56 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
I am in UBC and will start @ 8:30,

Thanks for all your support! I might meet u guys this afternoon at the meeting place for a cup of coffee before or after, I'll contact u after I finish-:)

Lu, 好樣的, 你做到了, so proud of you。 :aa10:  :b.cool:  :gd::favor:  
為了這杯咖啡,I've got to drag myself out to run.  see you in the coffee shop earlier at 2:30 pm.
发表于 2012-11-18 18:02:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you to my running mates! for all your support!! Let's run BMO half marathon together next May!

did Fall Classic half marathon with my colleague Valerie this morning, we ran together for 2 hour 10 mins without stop, I really enjoyed the run and feel great after the run!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-19 00:20:56 | 显示全部楼层
多少梦想我们来不及实现,多少快乐我们没有机会分享,可是 LULU, 今天你都做到了,谢谢你的坚持和努力!

Count me in for the BMO half !
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-19 00:25:49 | 显示全部楼层
麦叔
天蓝蓝,
在你平静而自信的笑容后面,是一颗经常沉思的心。真好!

阿麦,
谢谢! 你总是让人觉得鼓励. 认识你, 真好!
发表于 2012-11-19 18:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
Congratulations on finishing your first Half Marathon!

lulululu
Thank you to my running mates! for all your support!! Let's run BMO half marathon together next May!

did Fall Classic half marathon with my colleague Valerie this morning, we ran together for 2 hour 10 mins without stop, I really enjoyed the run and feel great after the run!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-20 20:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, everyone,
we will have a small running group tomorrow afternoon, if you have time, please come and join us.

Meeting place: Brentwood skytrain

Meeting time: 5 pm  Wed on Nov 21, 2012

The distance: 8-12km

Cheers!
发表于 2012-11-22 14:46:18 | 显示全部楼层

本周六(十一月二十四日)的Central Park长跑(十公里左右的慢跑

本周六(十一月二十四日)的Central Park长跑(十公里左右的慢跑)召集如下:

集合地点:Patterson Skytrain Stationstation
集合时间: 本周六(十一月二十四日)10:45am

可以跑完了一起吃中饭 :wink:
发表于 2012-11-22 16:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

Re: 本周六(十一月二十四日)的Central Park长跑(十公里左右的慢跑

lulululu
本周六(十一月二十四日)的Central Park长跑(十公里左右的慢跑)召集如下:

集合地点:Patterson Skytrain Stationstation
集合时间: 本周六(十一月二十四日)10:45am

可以跑完了一起吃中饭 :wink:

Can't make it Saturday, How about Friday after work hour? if not the Central Park, the False Creek Seawall is ok too.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-23 21:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
多少梦想我们来不及实现,多少快乐我们没有机会分享,可是人生的列车从起点出发却再也不肯为我们停留,从东方到西方,从此岸到彼岸,它一路走来,昼夜行程,毫不松懈。多少人我们已经不再记起,多少话我们也已经忘记,多少美丽成为距离,多少泪水也早以成为记忆?

星光下灯火辉煌的城市里,阳光中安然沉静的角落旁,谁在在意你的坚持?谁又会为你点上回家的灯?人生的旅程中,多少的快乐就像儿时的歌谣在渐渐的远去?多少的喜悦也像风中的红叶在悄然的落下?谁会站在你的身边,谁又会轻握你的双手?谁会有信心将温暖传递? 谁又会轻声的说,让我们一起来努力?

平常的你也许会在忙忙碌碌中忘记生活的味道,可是那些真正影响过你的人和事,一定会依然留在你的心里的某一个角落.偶然的一天,你一定会再记起,想起的那一刻,你依旧会感动。

快乐慢跑大本营的活动本来上个星期就应该结束了,因为比较忙碌,所以现在才有时间写下结束语。很感谢网友们这些天来对它的关注,支持和参与。 我也相信在某种意义来说它也其实刚刚开始。全力支持LULU的结伴同长跑的活动, 也希望有更多的朋友加入到我们的慢跑的队伍中来。

我相信文字是可以感染人的,力量是可以传染人的,在人生的交叉点上,让我们学习去认可他人,相信温暖的力量, 为梦想一起努力!

Run for love, trust and inspiration!

To the team: I went to see my physiotherapist later this afternoon and she said that I would not be able to run for at least three weeks due to the back injury because of my bike accident. It is a difficult decision but I think I will wait until I am fully recovered. Keep your good work and look forward to run with you guys in the near future!

ps. Something that I thought was very inspiring, like to share with you all  here:
http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_j ... before_you_die.html
发表于 2012-11-24 01:17:24 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝

To the team: I went to see my physiotherapist later this afternoon and she said that I would not be able to run for at least three weeks due to the back injury because of my bike accident. It is a difficult decision but I think I will wait until I am fully recovered. Keep your good work and look forward to run with you guys in the near future!

Get Well Soon!! :yb:

天藍蓝
多少梦想我们来不及实现,多少快乐我们没有机会分享,可是人生的列车从起点出发却再也不肯为我们停留,从东方到西方,从此岸到彼岸,它一路走来,昼夜行程,毫不松懈。多少人我们已经不再记起,多少话我们也已经忘记,多少美丽成为距离,多少泪水也早以成为记忆?

星光下灯火辉煌的城市里,阳光中安然沉静的角落旁,谁在在意你的坚持?谁又会为你点上回家的灯?人生的旅程中,多少的快乐就像儿时的歌谣在渐渐的远去?多少的喜悦也像风中的红叶在悄然的落下?谁会站在你的身边,谁又会轻握你的双手?谁会有信心将温暖传递? 谁又会轻声的说,让我们一起来努力?

平常的你也许会在忙忙碌碌中忘记生活的味道,可是那些真正影响过你的人和事,一定会依然留在你的心里的某一个角落.偶然的一天,你一定会再记起,想起的那一刻,你依旧会感动。

快乐慢跑大本营的活动本来上个星期就应该结束了,因为比较忙碌,所以现在才有时间写下结束语。很感谢网友们这些天来对它的关注,支持和参与。 我也相信在某种意义来说它也其实刚刚开始。全力支持LULU的结伴同长跑的活动, 也希望有更多的朋友加入到我们的慢跑的队伍中来。

我相信文字是可以感染人的,力量是可以传染人的,在人生的交叉点上,让我们学习去认可他人,相信温暖的力量, 为梦想一起努力!

Run for love, trust and inspiration!

ps. Something that I thought was very inspiring, like to share with you all  here:
http://www.ted.com/talks/steve_j ... before_you_die.html

天藍蓝, 露露, thank you for contributing to the team.  Running is always a challenge for me, running to a shop on black out sale is acceptable, but running for fun won’t last me 10 minutes.  Before, running a Stanley Park loop was only a wish, but I did it last week with you guys -Thanks Jim for coaching, without you, I couldn’t have made it the Stanley Park loop without stopping.  Thanks 快乐慢跑大本营’s team mates, your encouragement lead me to the completion of about 70 km over 3 week.  You are absolutely awesome!

跑步,讓我想起了阿甘...In the movie, Forrest Gum found loneliness leads him to take a run "for no particular reason." At first, he decides to run to the end of the road, then across town, then across the county, then all the way to the Mississippi border. Eventually, he criss-crosses the country several times over a span of three years.   Forest’s run "for no particular reason" inspired what would become the jogging craze of 1978–79.

阿甘:你會不相信我,但我跑得象風一樣快。從那天開始,如果我去什麼地方,我都在跑!
阿甘:那一天,沒有特別的原因,我決定去跑步。於是,我跑到路的盡頭。而當我到了那裡,我想,也許我會跑到尾鎮。而當我到了那裡,我想,也許我只是遇到綠茵縣。我算了一下,因為我跑了這麼遠,也許我只是越過阿拉巴馬州。這就是我所做的。我跨越了阿拉巴馬州。沒有特別的原因,我只是一直在持續進行。我跑去海洋岸邊。而當我到了那裡,我想通了,我已經跑了這麼遠,我還不如轉身,只知道不斷前進。當我到了另一個海洋,我想通了,因為我已經跑了這麼遠,也許我回頭保持繼續前進。

阿甘:我跑了3年,2個月,14天,小時和16小時。 [他停下來,轉過身來]
阿甘:我非常累...我想我現在要回家了。

...也許我們跑步, 像Forrest Gum也許有著特別原因或,沒有任何理由,跑步可啟發活出健康人生。 Let's run for joy too!  Have a good weekend.
发表于 2012-11-24 07:44:48 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you a million, Tianlanlan, our running group leader!

Tianlanlan,

Thank you so much for organizing the running group.  Because of it running has become something that i look forward to every week.  Much appreciated your inspring messages and encouagement.  A great job well done indeed.

Please take good care and get well soon.  I certainly look forward to your quick turn to the group, which is not going to the same without you.

To my runningmates, let us take over Tianlanlan's torch and keep on running for no reason as Angel indicated or every reason you may have. Happy running, it is good for your body and soul!

Explorer
发表于 2012-11-24 08:23:01 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you a million, Tianlanlan, our running group leader!

Tianlanlan,

Thank you so much for organizing the running group.  Because of it running has become something that i look forward to every week.  Much appreciated your inspring messages and encouagement.  A great job well done indeed.

Please take good care and get well soon.  I certainly look forward to your quick turn to the group, which is not going to the same without you.

To my runningmates, let us take over Tianlanlan's torch and keep on running for no reason as Angel indicated or every reason you may have. Happy running, it is good for your body and soul!

Explorer
发表于 2012-11-24 09:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
What the great running mates I have!! I am so proud of being one in the team! Let's run as long as we can!

Today, 10:45am, run! Run! Run!!
发表于 2012-11-24 11:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
看到天蓝蓝执着的跑步,感动!

你就是我们这里的小 阿甘,继续慢跑,会有很多人加入的!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-29 01:13 , Processed in 0.064994 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表