注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
楼主: 天藍蓝

Running--Sunday morning 8:30 am (07/20/2014) at Burnaby Lake

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-19 12:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the friend who joined my running this morning. It was my great pleasure to meet you in person. Hopefully, We will be running together again next Friday at 1030 am (Oct 26) at the same place. I am sorry that we were not be able to finish the run at the same time. Next week, I am planning to start my run early so that we can run together at the end before we head to home. Thanks again for coming!
发表于 2012-10-19 16:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
[quote]MnM
Hi Lulu, 天藍蓝,

I cannot join you on Saturday. But another "M" might. Please pm the meeting place and time, or phone 604-839-2878. Thank you!

Mary

Hello, Mary,
Thanks for letting us know. Hope you will be running with us soon. Also, welcome to your "M" friend! I have left a message on the the  phone number.

Cheers![/quote]

I'll join. See u tomorrow. - Mark
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-19 19:14:54 | 显示全部楼层
Great, see you all tomorrow.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-20 20:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
很感谢今天一起跑的朋友. 非常开心, 突破了我的预想目标. 也学到了很多. Thanks for sharing and encouragement! 希望下次有机会再一起快乐的慢跑!
For the coming week, I will be running on Monday, Wed, and Friday. Monday will be around 12 km, Wed will around 8km, and Friday will be speed training on the track field in Central park.   If anyone would like to join me on those days, please feel free to contact me. I am always here!

Something I thought that I would like to share here:
The following question was asked by a palliative nurse to her many patients. and the answers is so simple but surprising.   "What would your biggest regret be if this was your last day of life?"

top five regrets of the dying:
1." I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself,  not the life others expected of me."
2. I wish I had not worked so hard
3.I wished I'd had the courage to express my feelings
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Hope you will find something inspiring you and live your life to the fullest potential!

Cheers! Happy Running!
发表于 2012-10-23 07:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
Thanks for the friend who joined my running this morning. It was my great pleasure to meet you in person. Hopefully, We will be running together again next Friday at 1030 am (Oct 26) at the same place. I am sorry that we were not be able to finish the run at the same time. Next week, I am planning to start my run early so that we can run together at the end before we head to home. Thanks again for coming!

是谁和你一起跑的呢? :dh:
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-25 20:53:55 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, I already emailed this person's name to you.  

Cheers!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-25 21:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
功课虽然多到"让我心悴",我依然选择不流泪.对着蓝天大声的说: 让我们继续快乐慢跑吧! Need to reschedule tomorrow morning's  running to afternoon at 4pm at the same place.  Hope to see you there!

Up to challenges! Be brave!
发表于 2012-10-28 07:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
功课虽然多到"让我心悴",我依然选择不流泪.对着蓝天大声的说: 让我们继续快乐慢跑吧! Need to reschedule tomorrow morning's  running to afternoon at 4pm at the same place.  Hope to see you there!

Up to challenges! Be brave!

Wish I would join you, I will run in Medina, WA, this morning, tried treadmill last night in Bellevune club gym last night but i do not like the gym as always.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 22:51:26 | 显示全部楼层
LULU,
谢谢你的回复.也希望你在慢跑中享受着简单的快乐.因为碰到喜欢的图书馆今天关门(the first time in the last three years), 我在就近的医院咖啡厅里赶功课,虽然赶得是天昏地暗,可是每每看到窗外的阳光秋色,就很惦记快乐的慢跑.

在医院中看着越来越多的人在孤单中老去. 没有真的亲情,友情和爱情. 当我们的社会越来越鼓励独立,挑战超越自我极限的时候, 我们也面临着失去人和人之间的 deep connections. "The malaise of modernity?"

也许人生其实是一杯清水,我们后天的努力才让它变得五色缤纷.可是我们是不是也会被它的颜色太吸引,所以就忘了它的本色?

Next week, will have the same running schedule. Monday,  Wednesday, and Friday. Monday will be flexible. Wednesday and Friday will be meeting at 1030 am at the the same place. Hope you will have time to drop by and say Hi.

Keep running!
发表于 2012-10-28 23:56:40 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
LULU,
谢谢你的回复.也希望你在慢跑中享受着简单的快乐.因为碰到喜欢的图书馆今天关门(the first time in the last three years), 我在就近的医院咖啡厅里赶功课,虽然赶得是天昏地暗,可是每每看到窗外的阳光秋色,就很惦记快乐的慢跑.

在医院中看着越来越多的人在孤单中老去. 没有真的亲情,友情和爱情. 当我们的社会越来越鼓励独立,挑战超越自我极限的时候, 我们也面临着失去人和人之间的 deep connections. "The malaise of modernity?"

也许人生其实是一杯清水,我们后天的努力才让它变得五色缤纷.可是我们是不是也会被它的颜色太吸引,所以就忘了它的本色?

Next week, will have the same running schedule. Monday,  Wednesday, and Friday. Monday will be flexible. Wednesday and Friday will be meeting at 1030 am at the the same place. Hope you will have time to drop by and say Hi.

Keep running!

谢谢分享!
发表于 2012-10-29 07:24:31 | 显示全部楼层
I'll do a long run after work today, time and the meeting place is flexible, is there anyone here join me?
发表于 2012-10-29 07:48:20 | 显示全部楼层

i will join you!

On travel whole last week, only managed 3 short runs (7/8k), but too much food and drinking  lookforward to  a long run.  hopefully, the rain slows down a bit.  i am off today and flexible.  txt me the time and location.  thanks
Explorer.
发表于 2012-10-29 14:10:34 | 显示全部楼层
5:30pm this evening, explorer and I will meet you who want to join us for a long run @Main Street skytrain station.

anyone here are welcome to join us. :lol:  :lol:

--–------------------

Did 12km run with popcorn and explorer.  Really enjoyed it. Thanks to all our running partners! I can not run farther and faster without you! Thanks for all the support and encouragement!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-30 11:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hello, Lulu 和网友们,
很难过,错过了和你们一次快乐慢跑的机会。昨天下午因为太累了没想到一下子睡过了头,没有能及时看到网上的信息,也不知道什么原因, 你的回复短信也是在5点38分才收到. 所以完全没有意识到你们会等我,谢谢你们的惦记. 看到有更多的朋友加入快乐慢跑的活动,非常开心. 下一次我会尽量提前确定时间和地点.

让简单的快乐在我们手中传递, 让温暖的力量在我们心中感动, 让我们再一次努力,一起继续快乐慢跑吧!
发表于 2012-10-30 21:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
Hello, Lulu 和网友们,
很难过,错过了和你们一次快乐慢跑的机会。昨天下午因为太累了没想到一下子睡过了头,没有能及时看到网上的信息,也不知道什么原因, 你的回复短信也是在5点38分才收到. 所以完全没有意识到你们会等我,谢谢你们的惦记. 看到有更多的朋友加入快乐慢跑的活动,非常开心. 下一次我会尽量提前确定时间和地点.

让简单的快乐在我们手中传递, 让温暖的力量在我们心中感动, 让我们再一次努力,一起继续快乐慢跑吧!

MM没关系的,以后有的是机会。这个周末我和explorer打算慢跑两圈Burnaby Lake,周六或周日都可以,欢迎大家参加,集合地点:Holdom Skytrain Station,时间看跑友们的反馈再定
发表于 2012-10-31 08:11:36 | 显示全部楼层
发信人: ironman2015 (1/2 ironman x3), 信区: Running
标  题: 推荐个周末飞机上看的纪录片 Town of Runners
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Oct 30 17:58:36 2012, 美东)

讲的是埃塞俄比亚的一个村里的故事。

Bekoji - an Ethiopian highland town which has produced some of the world's
greatest distance athletes, including Tirunesh Dibaba, Kenenisa Bekele and
Derartu Tulu.

http://www.townofrunners.com/

http://vimeo.com/32910283
发表于 2012-10-31 08:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu

MM没关系的,以后有的是机会。这个周末我和explorer打算慢跑两圈Burnaby Lake,周六或周日都可以,欢迎大家参加,集合地点:Holdom Skytrain Station,时间看跑友们的反馈再定

Want to join you guys if the schedule is on Saturday, prefer morning.

Thanks,

Kitty
发表于 2012-10-31 20:25:34 | 显示全部楼层

weekend run!

hi, kitty,

Welcome, long time no see and hope all is well.

Kitty and lulu,
Sunday morning or saturday afternoon works better for me this weekend.  but if everyone prefers saturday morning, i will try to alter my schedules to join you.
It is nice to have more people run together.  i look forward to it.

Explorer
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-31 23:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
Hello, Explorer, I could not agree with you more. 希望有更多的朋友可以有信心加入到这支活泼和快乐的队伍中来! Also want to say it one more time loudly: WARM WELCOME to kitty! 一起加油吧!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-31 23:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hello Lulu,
谢谢你的安排.很期待!!! About the schedule, I will only be available on Sundays for the coming two weekends. If we can not meet up on weekends, would it be possible that we can arrange some short runs on weekdays as a group?

Cheers!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-25 11:17 , Processed in 0.367744 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表