注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
楼主: 天藍蓝

Running--Sunday morning 8:30 am (07/20/2014) at Burnaby Lake

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2012-11-8 14:12:42 | 显示全部楼层
室内的不妨试试游泳,爬楼梯(如果公司办公楼楼道里的环境允许的话)。去年卡城的冬天就是这么度过的。 :)  

祝好![/quote]

爬楼梯是个好办法啊 以前没想到

btw 感谢以前引荐入组织 :wink:
发表于 2012-11-8 14:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
你终于记起我们了,感谢!我和 Angel 正计划为你的温哥华一西雅图单车之旅招兵买马呢, 你自己现在还有这个心愿吗?R2R很有挑战牲,不敢轻易答应。Need to talk to Angel first. But hopefully we will see you soon![/quote]

感谢还记着那个计划啊,这个心愿一定要完成。 最好安排明年3月以后,到时我爸妈来了,我的时间就多了。
R2R 你们都没有想,我是不是有点不知死活了。 叫上你们一起R2R 主要是在我跑到要吐血的时候,从背后踹我两脚就行啦 :sm1f:
发表于 2012-11-8 14:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
Angel,
we will go biking to Seattle for sure next year! then to think about the R2R.  这个冬天争取跟上你们的锻炼步伐 :bb102:
发表于 2012-11-9 10:38:54 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
Hello, LuLu,
Thanks for organizing the run. I prefer 3:30pm but I should be ok with the 8:30 am one as well. Let the rest group decide. See you there!

Happy Running!

Sure, let's meet 3:30 pm this Sunday(Nov, 11) @Patterson Skytrain Station and run together :lol:
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-9 21:38:47 | 显示全部楼层
永远冬天
你终于记起我们了,感谢!我和 Angel 正计划为你的温哥华一西雅图单车之旅招兵买马呢, 你自己现在还有这个心愿吗?R2R很有挑战牲,不敢轻易答应。Need to talk to Angel first. But hopefully we will see you soon!

感谢还记着那个计划啊,这个心愿一定要完成。 最好安排明年3月以后,到时我爸妈来了,我的时间就多了。
R2R 你们都没有想,我是不是有点不知死活了。 叫上你们一起R2R 主要是在我跑到要吐血的时候,从背后踹我两脚就行啦 :sm1f:[/quote]

Zc,
我相信你一定可以拿下 R2R, 请不要放弃! Try your best!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-9 21:40:46 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]天藍蓝
Hello, LuLu,
Thanks for organizing the run. I prefer 3:30pm but I should be ok with the 8:30 am one as well. Let the rest group decide. See you there!

Happy Running!

Sure, let's meet 3:30 pm this Sunday(Nov, 11) @Patterson Skytrain Station and run together :lol:[/quote]

Thanks, Lulu,

See you there!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-9 21:47:10 | 显示全部楼层
感谢给我鼓励的朋友,才有信心分享这篇随笔。

我想我是一个人在走那么远的路
我想我是一个人在爬那么高的坡
我想我是一个人在哭,有那么多的伤心和难过

再远,再高,再难过,
在暮然回首的那一刹那,今天的我才知道,我其实一直都在你的视野之中,永远不是孤单的一个。

云在飞,雨在飘的时候,
风在说,水在流的时候,
人生低落无处可逃无处可避的时候,还是让我们相信希望,有信心快乐起来吧!

在人生的某一个交叉点,一个小小的驿站,一个安静的角落,一定有着关心你的人。你或许不记起,又或许不知道,可是请你一定有信心,因为我也曾像你一样在那片风雨中悄然的走过。

社会的成长来自整体的力量。当我们在为个人的目标奋斗的时候,让我们也学习和身边的朋友一起肩并肩来努力吧。

快乐慢跑大本营下个星期五(Nov 16)的慢跑会改在下午3:30 on sport field in central park, welcome to join us!

Run for love, trust, and inspiration!
发表于 2012-11-10 12:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
天蓝蓝,写得真好! :favor:     

大部队要来啦!:dh: :aa51:
发表于 2012-11-11 18:40:01 | 显示全部楼层
had a hot shower and hot soup after run, I feel great! Thank you!! -- my great running mates!! 6 of us today! :lol:  :no1:
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-12 20:56:57 | 显示全部楼层
迪啵菈
天蓝蓝,写得真好! :favor:     

大部队要来啦!:dh: :aa51:

谢谢你的鼓励! 一起努力加油!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-12 21:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
had a hot shower and hot soup after run, I feel great! Thank you!! -- my great running mates!! 6 of us today! :lol:  :no1:

风雨中一起奔跑呐喊, 正如Angel 所说: 痛苦但是快乐着! Thanks to the whole team! Looking forward to seeing everyone again  the coming weekend! Also, good luck to Lulu for your first half Marathon on the coming Sunday! 加油!
发表于 2012-11-12 22:07:09 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
[quote]lulululu

风雨中一起奔跑呐喊, 正如Angel 所说: 痛苦但是快乐着! Thanks to the whole team! Looking forward to seeing everyone again  the coming weekend! Also, good luck to Lulu for your first half Marathon on the coming Sunday! 加油![/quote]

Thanks for the support, I picked up my running package with my son this afternoon and so look forward to running it.
I set a goal and now it's the time to go for my dream after preparing it for months-----to be success is to finish it. :lol:
发表于 2012-11-13 10:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]天藍蓝
[quote]lulululu

风雨中一起奔跑呐喊, 正如Angel 所说: 痛苦但是快乐着! Thanks to the whole team! Looking forward to seeing everyone again  the coming weekend! Also, good luck to Lulu for your first half Marathon on the coming Sunday! 加油![/quote]

Thanks for the support, I picked up my running package with my son this afternoon and so look forward to running it.
I set a goal and now it's the time to go for my dream after preparing it for months-----to be success is to finish it. :lol:[/quote]

Lu, good girl!! Thinking of running with you 1/2 way, or some way to cheer for you. If the organizer is ok with such plan, what's the best way (time/location) to meet up with you.
发表于 2012-11-13 10:30:46 | 显示全部楼层
天藍蓝
[quote]lulululu

风雨中一起奔跑呐喊, 正如Angel 所说: 痛苦但是快乐着! Thanks to the whole team! Looking forward to seeing everyone again  the coming weekend! [/quote]

同感, :aa51:
发表于 2012-11-13 10:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
谢谢一起跑的跑友的鼓励和支持,特别是天藍蓝MM,你太棒了! 你是我和Angelbella的leader和动力!!

MnM对新跑友们和我给了很多很好的意见,深有感触牢记在心,谢谢!

跑步是一种操作很方便随时可行的很有益健康的锻炼,贵在坚持,我会坚持一周三次跑下去的----把跑步养成一种坚持到老的日常生活习惯(其中一次是长跑),希望有跑友一起加入长跑,我们会继续更新召集“结伴同长跑”。另外我会再报名四月份的十公里SUN RUN(加拿大排名第一;北美参加人数排名第二的长跑活动)和五月份二十一公里的BMO的半程马拉松(21km,加拿大第二大国际马拉松赛),欢迎加入,一起交流/训练/鼓励/支持!
:aa51:

可以想想 :aa5:  :aa51:
发表于 2012-11-13 19:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
Angelbella
Lu, good girl!! Thinking of running with you 1/2 way, or some way to cheer for you. If the organizer is ok with such plan, what's the best way (time/location) to meet up with you.

Angel,

Thanks for all your support and encouragement! my co-worker Valerie told me that the course is only open to ppl who registered :cry:   It will be my honor to register you for BMO half maranthon next May so that I can run with you together :lol:

keep happy running :lol:
发表于 2012-11-14 23:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
lulululu
[quote]Angelbella

Angel,

Thanks for all your support and encouragement! my co-worker Valerie told me that the course is only open to ppl who registered :cry:   It will be my honor to register you for BMO half maranthon next May so that I can run with you together :lol:

keep happy running :lol:[/quote]

I have never been a trained runner before, count me in for the challenge.  I will register for myself unless we enroll in a team of our own, thanks Lulu.  Getting out the door to practice running is much harder than getting run on day of half Marathon.
发表于 2012-11-14 23:36:54 | 显示全部楼层
希望自己能坚持召集每周一次的长跑

长跑路线收集中:

****False Creek Seawall
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/219684358
九公里多,靠近跑道的集合地点很方便---- Main Street Sky Train Station,  It`s a great route.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-15 00:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hello, Lulu,
I know you will be running the half this Sunday so a few of us have decided to run in Stanley park this weekend.

meeting place: Starbucks on Robson & Denman street, downtown

Meeting time: 3pm on Sunday Nov 18, 2012

The distance: About 10km

Everyone is welcome!

Keep running!
发表于 2012-11-16 21:34:26 | 显示全部楼层

羡慕

天蓝蓝,真羡慕你们还能在美丽的stanley公园跑步。我们这里已经是冰天雪地了。前些天试着在外面跑了两圈,鼻子里面差点冻住了。现在只能在室内体育馆跑了,很郁闷!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|北美户外俱乐部

GMT-8, 2024-4-19 20:55 , Processed in 0.064258 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表